How do I look for a wife when I'm 20 years old?

Im looking for a long term relationship

I would like to marry before 30 so I figured If i start looking for girls 10 years before, eventually I'll strike gold eventually lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna get married when I'm 18
    Right now I'm 14

What Girls Said 3

• Me 3 ... but not really ! How come you need wife? Most girls at that age are trying to get an education instead of marriage!

• maybe you shouldn't try to look for something. just be open to suggestions so you can meet people. but from my experience with clothing, when you look for something you'll never find it no matter how hard you look for it.. just let things happen ! and good luck

• Try meeting new people and dating and going out a lot. Be open minded and don't think that the first girl you date is going to be "the one." Good Luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that this is something you can look for. If it will come, it will come... Mrs perfect won't come when you want to. You need to be patient