This guy never texts me?

This guy i like almost never texts me. Its very rare that he does. A week or so ago i told him i liked him and he said he needed time to think. Now today he texted me merry Christmas. I know it sounds dumb and its probably nothing... but is that a good sign or am i just overly excited?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are overly excited . I've been there a dumb text from that one guy it just puts a smile on your face. A guy that doesn't bother to text you just doesn't like you and probably just wants one thing . So I would just move on if he texts you don't respond

What Guys Said 1

• You're just excited i think

What Girls Said 1

• If he needs time to think after you tell him you like him, I think you should move on. He isn't interested. You want a guy who says "I like you too" and keeps it going.
    Did you tell him you liked him in an over the top way? If so, then I can understand why he might want some space. But you could do better and find a guy who wants to text you.

• and merry Christmas is a standard thing to be nice. People send out mass texts on Christmas.