How to get rid of this guy?

I met a guy when I was out, he was nice but i wasn't super into him.
He wouldn't go away, alcohol went to my head, i kissed him.
He wasn't a great kisser.
I left & now he's messaging me on Facebook & he definitely wants to meet up sometime!
I'm horrible with all this stuff, help!

Most Helpful Guy

• That's harsh though, to not even give him a chance just because you didn't think the kiss was great (not good but great - high standards?) despite that you implied to him that he might have a shot BY kissing him (little bit paradoxical). There should be better reason than that to not give him a chance, and if you are interested in a relationship then I think you should at least go on one date with him. If you still don't dig then at that point he will have to accept that the date didn't work out well. If however you are not wanting a relationship right now then just tell him that, because then it would be the truth, if it is the truth.

• He doesn't want a date, he just wants sex.
      I also heard he's been to prison...

• Okay if he's just constantly messaging you wanting to meet for sex then in that case ignoring him is fair. Him having been in prison however, that in itself shouldn't be of consequence.

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him you appreciated him taking you out, but you aren't interested.

• Say you're not interested and remove him from Facebook and block his number

• Tell him ur seeing another guy already. If he insists tell him u will stood him up if he keep insisting.

What Girls Said 1

• Just politely tell him you're not interested and leave it at that.
    If he starts to freak out, block him lol :P