She keeps mistaking my boyfriend hers?

So my boyfriend has a twin brother. Recently his twin brother got a girlfriend. She keeps mistaking my boyfriend hers and hugs him and almost kisses him once. I understand they look similar but this starts to bother me what do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• make your boyfriend and you matching bracelets. then tell her, to check if he's wearing a bracelet or not. if he is, well, THAT YOUR MAN!

• Ohhhh great idea! But it's always freezing cold in the winter here everyone always wear long sleeve shirt so I'm not sure if the bracelets will be visible to her...

• the other option is also just telling her it makes you on comfortable and try to discern a way to differentiate the two.

• Thanks a lot. Yeah we're going for long term commitment I'll try get him a manly ring then :)

I really can't help her to differentiate the two because they really physically look the same. I can tell because my boyfriend's gesture and the way he acts and his personality and the way he looks at me is different from his brother, but I think that would not help her. Anyway the ring idea sounds very cool seem like it should work well. Thank you so much!

What Guys Said 1

• Ask your bf what it is she is confusing between the two of them... something seems odd.

• They are twins they look the same physically :/

• Yeah almost exactly the same besides their clothes. I can tell because my boyfriend's gesture and the way he acts and his personality and the way he looks at me is different from his brother.

• Then she should be abel to tell too... i guess the point is i think there is something weird myself

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her to get a pair of glasses lmao.

• Physically it really hard to tell, but their personality and the way they act is kinda different, so it can't be putting into words the difference between them. But I mean it's her boyfriend she should know him! I never almost kiss her boyfriend lmao!

• Maybe she just wants your boyfriend. Even though they look alike she should know her own boyfriend. Your boyfriend should tell her to stop.

• YeH Ikr! I mean it's her boyfriend she should know him. I never almost kiss her boyfriend :/

My bf is so nice, he's too nice to tell her to stop. He just laugh every time that happens then go tell me the story and that it kinda annoys him... :/

• Find a way to help her differentiate the twins.

• Physically it really hard to tell, but their personality and the way they act is kinda different, so it can't be putting into words the difference between them. But it's her boyfriend she should know him!

• Talk to her about it because that's strange. and maybe have one boyfriend wear a different hairstyle to help her differentiate. But i have a feeling she already knows who is who. Talk to your boyfriend as well. How does he react to this?

• He just screams "HEY HEY IT'S (his name) it's (his name)" and freaks out... I talked to him about this but he's just too nice to tell her to stop... He just freaks out and screams to make sure she won't kiss him... :/

They have the same hair length, and they usually wear a different hairstyles everyday they don't stick to a single hair styles... That's why I think looking at their hair might not help her...