LADIES: do you believe guys know what an attractive guy looks like? MEN: do you think girls know what an attractive girl looks like?

I know this question is very hard to answer, but based on your experience do you think a person is good at seeing who is considered attractive and who is not for their own gender?

• MEN are BAD at identifying
  • MEN are GOOD at identifying
  • WOMEN are BAD at identifying
  • WOMEN are GOOD at identifying
Keep in mind this is the same gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I think men can identify traditionally attractive men.

• This is my opinion too, but it gets tricky when people have their little niches.

What Girls Said 8

• I read a scientific study that basically stated that we (as humans) find symmetry attractive. So I believe that most, if not all humans are capable of identifying such traits. Since reading that several years ago, I have foubd contradicting information. Feel free to look at these faces and be the judge.
    www.businessinsider.com/symmetrical-faces-2011-7

• Beauty is the eye of the beholder. *generic I know lol*

• I think that everyone has their own perferences

• Yes I think guys know it when a other guy is attractive

• Men are GREAT at identifying beauty :)

• I'm pretty attractive

• I think men are good at identifying and I know for a fact that girls are

• Guys seem to recognise if us girls find other men attractive

What Guys Said 7

• From what I see, girls typically know when another girl is more attractive and see it as a threat. I remember bring in a coffee shop with one girl and the entrance required me to turn my head. Someone entered the shop and I simply turned my head because I heard a noise. Well this girl noticed that it was a good looking girl and I could tell by the way she looked in her direction that she saw her as a threat by the way she fixated on her. This was someone I had no clue about or knew who she was. She was just a random passerby.

• I can't identify an attractive man. The face specifically. I can identify an ugly guy though. But then it just averages out. Only if a guy is super hot then I see it.

• So, if guys can tell if other guys are found attractive by girls, does that mean it is ok to see yourself as unattractive?

• I am sure both genders do know what an attractive person of their sex looks like.
    We just don't show it that often.

• Neither is good at identifying attractive members of the opposite sex. The difference is that men know they suck at it but for some reason women think they are authorities on which women are most attractive. They are far from it. They even argue with men about it... LMAO.

• I tried to vote D but the page was still loading so I picked C by accident. Damn!

To answer the question, based on all the attractive womem I see walking around and how well they dress and use their makeup, they know exactly what attracts us.

• I would say women are bad at identifying an attractive woman, but not nearly as bad as most guys are at identifying an attractive guy. In a lot of cases the uglier a guy is, the more women seem attracted to him, and it just makes us guys confused as to what women see in him.