I like a girl who has a boyfriend help?

So I've liked this girl now for a few months and we've gotten pretty close.. i like her and she likes me and we even almost hooked up one time.. She has a boufriend tho... and she has told me that she doesn't want to leave him for me and i was like ok. But she still comes up and talks to me, flirts with me, and even has tried to drive me home from work too... so kinda weird... i think she definelty still likes me because we snapchat and tex a lot and she sent me "Good luck 💕" so ya... im getting the feeling she's into me lol... She even told my friend that even tho her boyfriend was there at the store, she rather talk to me 0_o so anyways her boufriend got her a watch for er birthday and she told me she liked it but isn't into watches so basically it was a bad gift in my eyes... do you think this is a perfect chance for me to swoop in with a necklace i know she'd love from kays or something? ;D i know she'd loved it and be really happy but the thing is i dont know if thats a good idea... I dont want to just be used by this girl and i mean at the end of the day im still not her boufriend so do you think that would be the turning point? i dont want to win her over with gifts or anything because i want her to love me for me but what are you guys thoughts? I just really like this girl and want to be with her...

She gets jealous if i talk to other girls too 0_o definently confused...

Most Helpful Girl

• well this may sound bad but she isn't married so if you want to take your chances and take her from him go ahead just don't get hurt in the process

What Girls Said 3

• All I will say is that if she's having this type of relationship with you while she has a boyfriend, how do you think she will treat you when you are her boyfriend?

• Tell her that she can be with you or the boyfriend. She can't play both of you like that.

• LEAVE. She has a boyfriend

What Guys Said 1

• she needs to break up with her bf... IF she won't do that without a necklace, then she doesn't like you and you need to move on.