So I wan't to start a conversation with a girl that I like, but I am scared because I think I'm out of her league. Any advice on that?

She is very beautiful and cute, that's why I am shy. Though im in a good muscular shape, I always tend to think she's gonna go and make a fool out of me the second I talk to her. One day I started a little conversation with her on Facebook but I didn't know what to say to her. I just wanna get rid of the tension and somehow make a true connection with her... I would be a very good boyfriend, I have a lot of time to spend eventhough I have school. I wouldn't make her feel sad or angry, I would make her feel very happy. But I can't make that possible if i'm hiding the fun I'm about to offer right? Can you girls and boys help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend first. Beautiful girls are usually taken. Believe it or not, it's harder to talk to girls out of your league because they seem to have heard it all before. Deep inside, you know she has options. A lot of options. There is an off chance she will go out with you. To answer your question, your best bet is be yourself, show her your good boyfriend qualities and your good personalities. Do not go out of your way to impress her, that's what a lot of guys do. You probably don't need to impress girls in your league, so you should be doing the same with girls out of your league. Make sure you ask about her. Try to follow up on what she says by asking why or ask her to explain something about herself every now and then.

What Girls Said 4

• The more you stress about making conversation and going up to the girl, the more awkward it will get. Don't worry about because it really isn't that big of a deal. Act confident and talk to her as you would a friend. Keep it casual and don't think to much of it. Even though you're probably really nervous on the inside, just pretend like it's nothing and fake it till you make it. You sound like an awesome guy and a great friend and you will be fine. Good luck :)

• To be honest
    Girls aren't rude to guys that approach them unless they are disrespectful.
    So even if you THINK you look bad she won't make a fool out of you.
    Nobody is out of anyone's leagues we are all the same, some just act more entitled than others

• ur a bit big headed 'im way out of her league'

• Don't be worried. Just ask her about something she cares about and let it flow like any normal conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• So basically you're a coward who needs a miracle.

You'll find no such thing on Earth.

That said you'll either figure this out in real time or won't: There is no advice for actually being brave other than getting wasted and praying to all the gods you don't fuck it up.

• I just have one piece of advice Man the F up, be brave and be a man, approach her start a conversation
    you have to start believing in yourself more, you even said that you would make a good boyfriend so with that said go and approach her if she is not interested then move on you've got nothing to lose eliminate the doubts, just talk to her like your talking to your best friend don't make things difficult and complicated it's not that hard.