Would you date a cheerful person?

So i am always smiling ang laughing, i am happy people rarely see me sad cuz i tend to hide it.
Do i appear imature just because i smile often...
And would you date this ' type ' ?
I

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not immature because you smile often. People love happy people they don't want to be around people that are constantly negative. I know I don't want to be around a woman who is constantly negative, complaining all the time and sees that bad side of every single thing. I love girls like you that are smiling and laughing. I would date you for sure :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'll rather date a cheerful person who could always brighten my day, then to date a sad or depressed person, whose daily activity is to sit on the couch and mope about life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've no qualms about it. I doubt a cheery person would enjoy my company though since I am literal, dismal, and corrupt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. It's very good to be with a person who smiles a lot and is always happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people would need to know a wee bit more about you to decide on dating you. But sure, I'd date you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely enjoy dating a cheerful girl! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • can you tell me why i wouldnt?

0|0
    0|0
  • My god, why can't the whole world be like you? I'd love it!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• This is one of those weird, I want reassurance questions isn't it? I don't see why someone would want to date someone that is negative and depressing. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would want to date someone optimistic and happy. And you shouldn't hid your feelings either, talk to someone when you need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for gloominess, so I doubt it. I assume most people would be fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone want to date a depressed, always sad individual? Being happy doesn't make you immature.

0|0
    0|0