The girl I like told me she doesn't like me?

The girl I like just told me she doesn't like me but at one point she liked me could she ever like me again and I feel kinda sad I had strong feelings for her I thought she was beautiful :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Suck it up and get over it! There's plenty of other girls out there, and you are probably really good looking! Just go and hook up with someone else and these feelings will disappear!

• Thank you I will try I've liked her for a while maybe she will get feelings for me again but I don't know if I should wait around for that to happen

• If I were you I wouldn't spend time waiting for one girl, when you could be already in a better relationship, (with someone else), than the girl you are waiting on could ever give you.

• Thanks helped a lot I know what to do now :)

What Girls Said 3

• Stop showing her that you like her. Stop showing her too much attention. She's just playing hard to get.

• Yes the notes I have on women are dead on xd

• Yeah it's hard to but I understand she said she had a thing for me the only thing that's probably stoping her is her cousin because I am friends with the girl I likes cousin and plus I've not been seeing her as much because of the holidays and I've been off school

• Happens to the best of us. I wouldn't wait around to find out if her feelings ever come back.

• give her time maybe. if she liked you, you may still have a chance.

What Guys Said 3

• We do not care.

• Now all you can do is moving on. It's hard, I know, but you don't have options. At least you tried.

• Yeah thanks man means a lot

• Nothing you can do really.