What do girls look for when a guy approaches them for the first time? Generally?

I want to go talk to a girl I'm really attracted to, but I'm a bit insecure. They say be your self, but knowing what to do wouldn't hurt. how can I approach her?, she honestly can get almost any guy she wants. I never really see her with guys, but I remember guys from previews years she use to talk to being average looking dudes, so I know looks matter but not as much as all the other things to her

Most Helpful Girl

• When you approach her you should compliment her. That would get the whole conversation on the right foot. And to make conversation maybe ask about the book she's reading, or if you see herv at the coffee shop ask about what she'sb ordering, or if you all go to the same college ask about what she's majoring in, or she has on athletic clothing ask what she likes to do for fitness

What Girls Said 3

• Confidence. If you have confidence in who you are and how you present yourself, you will be totally fine!!

• As long as he is polite & respectful, chances are I will like him

• Just the way you approach her. If you're confident enough then you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• So you want us to tell you about a person we don't know and how they work so you have a real game plan...

I love this place.

• I said "generally" a general overall answer

• So just be myself?

• Don't be yourself. Fuck that shit. Be someone who is better than you. You can be yourself later.

• Just be yourself lol what a load of bull just be confident and funny