Is it OK to still wish this?

The holidays are here I had a good time with family today but I'm home now and the fact I don't have a girl to cuddle up with is really on my mind its something I tried to block out

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not bad whatsoever. Both genders go through this. I have 3 siblings, older and younger, who all have a significant other and I don't. I was actually asked by my grandpa when I was going to get a boyfriend. I told him I am career driven and the right guy will come along whenever. It is the same thing. When the right girl comes along, you'll know it. It sucks for now, but it will happen.

What Girls Said 1

• sure it's okay to wish that.

What Guys Said 6

• You can wish it, sure. Just keep moving forward with other things until you find the girl.

• So you wish... ... ... what? I'm not good with implied premises since I always seems to see them too clearly.

• When in your feelings, fap it out.

• Well gotta let it out man just gotta speak what's on my mind

• OH MY JESUS THIS IS GREAT ADVICE!

• Asker; I get it man. Single life sucks at times, but seeing as you don't yet have a gf, you shouldn't be getting all stressed out over it.

The point of the fap is to help the feelings go away. Then the next day is a new opportunity to meet someone.

• God dammit, you panzy ass, beta motherfucker... how many times are you going to ask this same type of question over and over and over and over and over again? And how many times do we have to tell you to get off the internet and go out into the fucking world before you'll stop ignoring it in favor of throwing your weekly pity party?

Oh, and...

www.happyanniversarytext.com/.../...y-animal-1.jpg

• You do this sooooo much -_-
    stop moaning about it and get on with it dude

• yeah it fine, i feel exactly the same, man

• Yeah the stuff hurts like I said its cool to hang with family and friends but what about when the party ends and you go home. Its back to the realization you don't have a girl

• I know, its like a part of life is missing
      I don't have anyone to be affectionate towards :(