If girls view my profile and don't respond, does that mean they think i'm ugly?

So I've been on plenty of fish for about 6 months and have been on a couple of dates. I'd say that 70 percent of my messages get read by girls and they view my profile, but most of them don't even respond. If they do we only message a couple times, before I don't hear from her again. Also I usually send thoughtful messages that make it easy for them to respond to.

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably means they're not interested in you because you have nothing in common.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been on that site before. Usually, if I looked at someone's profile and didn't respond to their message it was because something in their profile was different than what I thought/believed/liked to do.

• Could be. You may want to try expanding your pool though. Put out more messages to women that maybe aren't the absolute hottest. Some people look better in person and you'd increase the probability of finding someone.

• Ugly, crazy, too far away, boring, generally incompatible, they aren't really interested in anyone/too picky

What Guys Said 1

• That's internet dating for you - I get the same treatment from girls.

Don't let it get you down, the right girl for you will think you're amazing.