I'm 18 and I am in uni. When I have free time (other than work and studying), I tend to stay at home reading or watching movies or I go to the library. I have plenty of friends, but none that I would call 'close' - we don't hang out regularly or anything like that. I don't really go to parties that often, but on the rare occasion that I do, I generally have a lot of fun. It's just that after I go out like that I feel like I need a few days or weeks just to recharge.
Do you find this to be a turn off?
- I'm introverted too - not a turn off57% (8)64% (7)60% (15)Vote
- I'm introverted too - it is a turn off7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- I'm extroverted - not a turn off21% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
- I'm extroverted - it is a turn off0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm not sure15% (2)36% (4)24% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
There's a big difference between being introverted and antisocial. I'm fine with either introverted or extroverted guys, but I also know some guys who sit around in the corner all day playing video games. I have nothing against video games and play them myself, but it is a turn off when the guy won't talk to you when you are there, but then expect you to be there for them whenever they get done melting their brains off.1