22, virgin and got two offers for next week. Should I tell them?

Cuz I'll be horrible in bed lol. And would it be a turn off? What do YOU think of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No don't tell because as much as women want to deny it, being virgin is a turnoff. I can tell from personal experience - 19 and still virgin. Just pretend you're a tad-bit under the weather whilst you're at it. That way you'll have an excuse if they think you're doing things wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• dont tell them, it might turn them off. just go for it and i wish you all the best !

What Guys Said 3

• Don't tell her, whichever one you choose. If you are horrible, afterwards just say "sorry if was my first time" lol

• How do you know you will be horrible? You might be good for the girls the first time.

• Man, if you tell them before you get to the sex part, it's not going to happen.

Been there, done that. They chickened out when they learned I was a virgin (also in my 20's). So keep your mouth shut, will it be bad? Maybe but do not drop the ball before, or else you will go back home looking like a smurf.