Who cheats more, men or women? Is sexting online cheating?

Women cheat just as much as men, and their affairs are more dangerous.
An Indiana University study shows that men and women cheat at the same rate. But “The reasons the sexes cheat are different,” says Dr. Orlando. He explains women are more likely to cheat for emotional satisfaction. “Online cheating—without any physical contact—is the most damaging type of infidelity,” says Orlando. Becoming emotionally invested in another person means you’ve likely checked out of your marriage. But if it’s just sex, it’s less about attachment and more about a hurtful mistake. What do you think about this statement? Is it possible a woman sexting, or emotionally having some form relationship with a man, even if sex is not involved?

• I think men cheat more, hands down
  • I think women cheat more (including online involment, without sex)
  • Men and women cheat at the same rate
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I can relate to the results of that study. I had an ex girlfriend who had so many guy friends and she was always on the phone or something while I was there and it made me feel isolated away from her even though I was with her. I had another ex who slept with someone else while I was away on business for two months.
    Out of the two, the one who never physically cheated but was always being overly friendly to everyone else hurt me more.
    One of the reasons is the one who physically cheated was actually sorry and cried about it and everything, whereas the other one didn't even recognize what she was doing was a problem and she was telling me I was the one making it out as of it was a problem.

• Wow great, answer and nice break down of both scenarios, which by the way, is very relevant to the study, thanxs for sharing