I don't really understand this girl, need advice?

There is this girl that I am talking to, she actually says she likes being around me. We went out on one date, but knew each other a little while back. Found out she is moving to a different state, yet we still hung out. She likes holding my hand and hugging me and likes it when I do it back. Yet there were a couple of times when I tried to kiss her, but she pulled back (three separate occasions, two different times when we were hanging out prior to the date, and once on the date). Not to mention to dance with her at one point during the date, because there was a song on, but she said no. I am kind of wondering what is going on, with her it is like she is sending mixed signals and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say, it could be that she doesn't like you that way. And she only sees you as a person to hang out with and talk to about her problems. You ever hear girls say, "Oh, he's like a brother to me. I would never date him.", but the girl is practically dry humping him all day? It could be that situation, but less extreme. Or it could be like the guys said, she's leaving to another state, she doesn't need that baggage. She might have feelings for you and it'll be hard to leave you as it is, kissing will only make it worse.
    Or perhaps, she simple isn't ready to kiss you yet. I knew a girl who dated her boyfriend for over a year until she was willing to kiss him on the lips.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she just wanna be friends with u

What Guys Said 2

• The woman is leaving to another state brah. She ain't looking for commitment. She's feeling lonely and vulnerable and you're just there to fill those needs. Brah just enjoy it for what it is. It is better to build this bridge now than burn it down by complicating it with your emotions and twisting hers. Who knows maybe you might hook up later on.

• You said she's moving to a different state.

Not sure what the time frame is for her move but are you sure you want to get involved with someone who has those plans in her books?