Should I text him again after I stopped texting him?

So i was dating this guy for about 2 weeks and then I didn't want to see him anymore so I broke it off by saying I was going through something, which isn't a complete lie. He told me he understood. But now I kinda wanna date him again. Should I text him?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It's normal for women to feel unsure about a guy, especially when the guy chases her and doesn't give her the time she needs. I actually just had a woman I went out with 5 months ago text me last night and so I asked her out and we're meeting up early next week. I chased her way too much, but I've learned a lot since then so I won't make the same mistake lol. Just text him and say hi and hopefully he gets the hint.

"Hi John, I was just thinking about you. How was your day today?"

If you text back and forth a couple times and he doesn't ask you out and you really want to see him you can just ask him out.

"Glad to hear things are going well! I'm kinda busy right now but I'd like to see you. I'm free Friday night if you'd like get together."

Whatever you say just be friendly, and if you ask him out be direct.

What Guys Said 5

• Just be sure about it this time because this one girl did the same to me and I really liked her. Then she repeated the same thing. She broke it off. I mean, she had problems in her life too, just like you. But since that got in the way, it ended up eating me alive because I really liked her. This happened seven months ago, and to this day, it's still eating me up because it brought up my hopes, then crushed em. So I still stuck around as her friend, watching her date and be with other guys. I was also used. Ouch. I'm saying to please, just be sure, as I would want to save this guy from deep pain if he likes you. Which I'm sure he still might. I'm also rooting for the best of both of you!

• If you lost interest not that long ago you will most likely lose interest again. So why put him through that lol

• You sound kind of.. I'll do it when I feel like it kinda girl, like it could be a regular occurance, I don't know if this is true but it's just how it comes off, you should know that and if it is true, don't put the guy through it.

• I agree as I've been through it. It shows in my opinion.

• Whatever floats your boat...

• Tell him your ready to get back on tract and ask whether if he minds having u into part of his life again.

What Girls Said 1

• Do what you feel like. Never say you never try. ;)