What is your opinion on Asian girls?

My guy friend only dates Asian girls and idky. What do you find attractive about Asian girls?

1|1
3|33

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on if he is dating girls that are being raised by a traditional Asian family, or a more westernized Asian family. If he is dating women that act like a western woman, then it is just because the way Asian girls look, happen to be his preference.

If he only dates girls that are actually from Asia, or are being raised in a very traditional way, then I would say it is because Asian girls tend to be more respectful of their man. Men are so use to being disrespected by women, that the respect they get from Asian women are commonly misinterpreted as being submissive.

Our culture is sorta messed up if you think about it. In modern culture a man not being submissive to a woman is seen as being disrespectful to the woman, and a woman being respectful to a man is seen as an act of submission. Therefore if a guy wants a relationship where they each show respect he needs to look for a woman raised in a different culture.

1|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 32

• "I find their complete and utter submission to my clearly superior English cock to be a turn on!"

-4chan

3|7
    4|3
  • Are you telling me you wouldn't hit this?

www.liveforfilms.com/.../lucy-liu.jpg

1|4
    0|0
  • I married an Asian girl, but it's not like I hit puberty and said, "OK, that's it! I'm only going to marry an Asian woman!"

I don't labor under the misguided notion that they are submissive. I don't believe they're more polite, refined, or lady like.

I do very much like straight dark hair, and dark eyes. Coincidentally Asian women have those traits (when they don't dye their hair)

1|2
    0|0
  • I just love girls, race doesn't matter. If she got good personality with a beautiful smile, I'll date her happily.

1|0
    0|0
  • They have beautiful people, just like any other race and ethnicity.

1|3
    0|0
  • really friendly

2|1
    1|0
  • Personally, I'm kind of indifferent towards Asians. It's a coin flip if I'll find her attracive or not. I usually tend to be more attracted to Caucasians, Latinos, and mulattos.

There's plenty of guys I know that would take my place, though.

2|1
    0|1
  • Japanese girls=cute
    Chinese girls=hit or miss
    Filipino girls=mostly cute, sometimes have annoying voices
    Korean girls= cute : )

1|1
    1|0
    • what type of miss in chinese girls? that i don't understand much

• Show All
    • I'm filipino and i hate my voice lol

• I didn't realize I was of this site for 2 months or that I would get so many replies on things I said xD.

Hit or miss just means, it's pretty 50/50 on whether or not I find them attractive and would want to get with them

• I don't have an opinion of anyone before I meet them. I don't care where in the world they come from.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think their faces are cute and so are their voices, and there's nothing wrong about them and they tend to be nice people.

1|2
    1|0
  • Sexualchrist loves all but he loves most other women more than Asian women. I'd still go there but if I have another option, I'd take that instead.
    So I honestly don't know what he sees in them.

0|1
    0|0
    • U made it sound like it is so bad

• Show All
    • @kangy Just a personal preference. It's obviously not the same with some of the other guys who answered.
      I won't go into reasons for why because it will just come out even worse.

• Yeah I know different preferences. Ur last sentence just made it look very bad.

• They have some attractive eyes, they're smart as hell, and they seem pretty loyal

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls can be attractive, I like their eyes and hair.

1|2
    1|0
  • I love Asian girls i think they are mysterious and have beautiful smiles. I like white girls too. I'm White

2|1
    1|0
  • can't lie they are a beaut

2|1
    0|0
  • They're usually very quiet in my school. But they tend to be nice girls and they are cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • Asian Girls seem like the smart type, in my opinion they are alright, fun to hang with and kind of heart (from my experience)

1|1
    1|0
  • Dey tiny and have an exotic look.

1|1
    1|0
  • i like their porcelain white skin, their harsh general tso-like tendencies, and their genetic ability to pick out the finest ramen in any supermarket

0|0
    0|0
  • he likes what he likes..

1|2
    1|0
  • Honestly, Asian girls generally don't attract me. I'm not racist, it's just a matter of physical attraction.

0|1
    1|1
  • They are girls that are from Asia.. Like me..

0|1
    1|0
  • ... I want one

0|1
    0|0
  • Im certainly not into them. I prefer Latinas and Arabs any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are basically white women with sexy eyes for me. I don't think in race.

0|1
    1|1
  • I like their faces, but not their bodies. I mean, their faces are usually cute, but their bodies are not feminine at all - no boobs, no ass, no wide hips, no long legs, short etc. - nothing really there. I don't need ALL of those things, but I want SOMETHING womanly about a girl. An Asian face on a tall girl with wide hips would be perfect :D

0|0
    5|1
  • Asian girls are hot, intelligent & friendly. It took me no persuasion to go Asian and i don't think I'll ever go back to dating White girls.

2|4
    1|0
  • I love Asian women. Most American women have been spoiled by feminism and don't treat men with appreciation and respect. Asian women are much better about that.

1|2
    1|0
  • I'm Asian too but for some reason, I don't like em. I might be racist against my own kind.

0|0
    2|2
    • It is ok some Asian girls dont find Asian guys that attractive too

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 3