Am I a good boyfriend? Sometiimes I feel I can do better. Should I tell her I love her? Am I sprung? Is this temporary?

We been together almost a month but it feels a lot longer. I always tell her how beautiful she is. I swear i can read her eyes and know exactly what she's thinking. I get jelous when f**k boys comment on her instagram pics.. I actually threaten them lol our relationship seems perfect (ofcourse cause its the beginning) but i could see myself with her for a long time. She opens up to me a lot about her problems at home, i let her cry in my arms. She motivstes me to do good things and i motivate her. Sex is 💣😩 the best and i also want to tell her i love her but feel it could be too early but i know she feels it too i can tell when i look at her. Its like were both thinking it then i smile then she gets shy. She so cute 😩😩 lol but she called me her "love" yesterday and always tells me what she loves about me but never actually said she loves me. I feel she might be afraid since EVERY guy she's been with was a dick to her besides me. I've been a player in the past but i swear this is the one

Updates:
When i say "the one" i dont mean marrage i just mean my first real relationship with a girl i actually care about

0|0
2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• AKA puppy love and infatuation. Let us know how you feel about each other a year from now, then you can start talking about "the one".

0|0
    0|1
    • When i say "the one" i dont mean marrage i just mean my first real relationship with a girl i actually care about Report

What Girls Said 1

• i am very happy about you hope she is really the one. and i think you are a very good bf and she likes you a lot as well! dont worry:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.