What to do when they reach out?

When I was 18 I met a guy and I was hooked. He treated me bad and played my heart and for years it went on and off. When I turned 20-21 I managed to get it together and cut him out. He had gotten a gf and I couldn't handle seeing them together.

But he kept reaching out and didn't understand why we couldn't be friends. I explained to him several times but he wouldn't let go.
Now for Christmas he reached out and wanted to be friends and said he wanted me in his life. He brought the past and we talked about things and he said if we didn't stop talking to each other we would have been in a rel now.. But things didn't go our way but we never know what the future brings
Its weird. That he says this when he has a gf.. I know I'm over him and I don't need to be friends
. but I don't mind taking now and then but I don't need to see him. he wants to meet for coffee.. I said no.
He has a gf and she's cute and I don't want to ruin it for them and I don't want him back
What does he want?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about what he wants, worry about what you want. If you want to be friends, be friends. If you want him to stop contacting you but he won't, tell him you'll contact the police about a restraining order. It sounds like you're better off never talking to him again, but only you can decide what you want.

What Guys Said 2

• He wants you as his girl on a string. Just leave it alone and move forward.

• He wants your pussy cause he knows it's easy to get (like he did last time).

What Girls Said 1

• He prob want you be jealous, or to have you as a back-up plan