I'm 6 weeks pregnant I don't know what to do?

I'm 16 in March my bf is 21 he doesn't know I'm pregnant yet I just don't want him to leave me if I tell him help me please

My boyfriend has been told now to tell my mom and dad and his :E
Well were keeping the baby talked with my bf he agrees to keep it we are not breaking up we love each other thanks to everyone who supported me ❤❤❤

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• damn you must inform anyone about this terrible mistake. teen pregnancy is the worst

• You can't hide it forever, you must tell him as soon as possible. If he's a responsible man he'll support you and raise the child with you, or at least help you to raise it.

• I know my tummy is going to get bigger maybe just be honest tell him

• I'll let you know how he takes it thanks

• I wish you good luck!

• Your BF is 21 and if you've not been around like a slut/whore and he's not one of your customers or temporary pleasures, he'll very well take over the responsibility and get it aborted.

You need to do it quick.

by the way I think you're a troll.

• I'm not a slut or a whore he's my was my first

• Look, stop waisting your time by hanging around here.

You can either complaint to your parents or your BF.

Since this fact will go to your BF anyway, first you should tell this to your BF AND (important) tell your intentions that you want to abort.

If he cannot do anything, go to your parents. That's the only choice you got.

• I don't think anyone will tell you this is going to be easy because it's not but it isn't impossible. My sister got pregnant around 17 and she's an awesome mother to her kids.

• If I can be half as good as her then I'm happy just want to give him or her a good like and lots of love

• I hope things go good for you two and i hope he can be man about things

• 21 and 16? Are you kidding me?

• I'm glad you were honest and told him... He needs to know!

• You should go ahead and tell him. If he were to leave the courts will make sure he don't go far.

What Girls Said 11

• You have to face the potential consequences. I feel like since he is older, he is more likely to stay than someone who is in highschool. You have no choice and I think it would be better if you tell him sooner than later to just get it out of the way. Good luck, I hope he understands.

• is it legal in your state to be dating a 21 year old? o. O i feel like you need to tell your parents about this first. get their support, get some guidance about what you want to do with the baby. however, you need to find out first if your relationship with him is illegal. if it is, then telling your parents about him and his age might backfire on you. your parents can have him arrested and charged as a sex offender. so... find out what your state's laws on age of consent are. i really do think you need to tell your parents though. you need to talk to people who can help you- who don't see you as a problem that needs silencing.

• Well it's illegal for us to be together 18 here but I wanted sex so I don't see what's wrong if we're both under 18 it's fine but I don't know I love him and i only want him

• Thank you so so much

• You're very welcome. Good luck to you :)

• Your gonna have to tell him sooner or later, and to be honest there is no easy way to do it... What about your parents though, I would be more considered telling them than your boyfriend, because your underage its really important to make sure you have them on bored, especially if you plan on keeping the baby.

• you have to tell him

• You're gonna have to tell him sometime, might as well get it over with. If he leaves you just because you're pregnant then he's obviously not the guy for you

• how exactly do you know your pregnant? because 6 weeks is a short time and pregnancy tests are less accurate before around 3 months and you wouldn't be showing.

• I done 2 tests after I missed my period I though it was just late I left it a week and nothing

• Tell your parents and let your boyfriend know.. don't do abortion.. be responsible...

• Sucks for you. You guys should have talked about that before having sex...

• Yeah but too late now I guess :/

• Sorry. It's just I'm only telling you the hard facts. Next time be careful about who you get involved with sexually. I know it's going to seem impossible to do but if he wants nothing to do with the child then he doesn't need to be around. You gotta cut him loose and focus on you and yours right now. Make moves now so that when the baby arrives you'll know what to do.

• You are u see 18...
    Please don't do this to yourself and get an abortion or adoption maybe? Guys are immature. But it's up to you.

• I'm not killing him or her it's wrong I really want to keep him or her for myself but I don't have money I actually have like $160 that's all

• I'd get an abortion right away.

• Eventually he is going to find out about you being pregnant. Because your stomach is going to get bigger and etc. Shame on him if he wants to leave you but you can't change his mind.