Are there any guys out there who have nothing against a gamer girl?

Im a gamer girl myself,,
and i want to know if you guys thinks that its totally okey that a girl plays video games
Or if you think that girls playing video games should be a No No..

And would you prefer a girl that likes video games?
Do you think its Hot? Tell me what you think^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Confuses me as to why it wouldn't be okay for girls to be gamers? My sister was a gamer from an early age in the 80's and works in the games industry now, and most of the girls I knew as a kid were into games so I've never known anything different.

Most of my exes were into gaming to sone degree and so is my wife, as a gamer myself it's cool to be with someone that share's that interest, also means it's a fun way to spend time together when there isn't much else going on.

Of coyrse, there can be downsides, like the time me & my wife missed a flight because we were engrossed in a gane of Civ... But hey, take the rough with the smooth right?

• Haha thanks for the answer it was really good=)
      and i totally agree with you about that its one kind of way to spend time together^^

• Confuses me as to why you would chose best answer after only 18 minutes

What Guys Said 22

• I'd prefer a girl who plays video games. We'd have a similar interest to talk about and do together which is always a plus. It would be good fun if I were to beat her at the games though. :) Then again, it'd be incredibly hot if she were to beat me at the games. ;) Any girl that can trash me at COD or FIFA instantly becomes the hottest girl I know.

Plus, lots of this:

www.nerdist.com/.../How-Gamers-Cuddle.jpg

• you shouldve asked the question the other way around... it depends on what you mean by gamer... but in general i dont like gamers... they waste their precious time on something that doesn't even exist... and i wouldn't like a gamer girl...

• I am a gamer guy, so I would love a gamer girl. The more in common the better. It is great when me and my wife play together, lots of fun!

• I'm a gamer and I'd prefer a gamer girl. She doesn't have to play the same games as me or anything but her being a gamer would mean she'd be tolerant of my hobby and at least then I'd know she has her own hobby instead of just trying to get me to hang out with her every waking minute.

• HELL YES, GAMER GIRLS!!! I am all for!
    I don't suppose gamer girls are hot but they for sure can be funny sometimes. I never seen a gamer girl before. Don't be shy about your hobby and interest. Gaming is designed to be fun. Right? Right?

• It's never wrong for anyone to play
    games, guy or girl, if you like a game
    play it, ^.~

Is it hot? Not really, but it'd
    be fun to join in and play together. ^.^

• I don't think it's hot (that's just weird) but I don't see why women shouldn't play video games. Video gaming in moderation is good because there are certain video games that have been widely reported to enhance concentration levels, improve memory storage and enhance problem solving skills. Of course many games are for entertainment purposes and that's fine too. But I don't see why any right minded person would have a problem with girls playing video games.

• Depends on what games. Which final fantasy are we talking about? Because if you say ff10 then you can gtfo noob

• i really hate when women who play games call themselves gamer girls. I mean you're just a gamer, like everyone else. The only problem I have with women in gaming is when they go through great lengths to point out the fact that they are a girl, as they often use this to manipulate dumb men for their own benefit. Just forget about the labels + peoples opinions and just do what interests you..

• I understand what you mean,
      I can really get mad at some girls in for exampel MMO's because the only thing some of them say is " IM A GIRL" im kinda like,, okey and what do you want me to do now? Jump and scream yaaay?
      It feels like some girls just play video games because they want attention from guys, because they can't get it outside games,,,
      Im one of the girls that just plays video games like a hobby, i do it because its fun.

• yes, those girls really humbug me. I play games to avoid all of that crap that i have to deal with in life.. so its very frustrating when i see it follow me into hobbies

• I understand you to 100% about this lol

• I dont play myself but i certainly wouldn't think its sad or unusual as long as you retain socailising and dont lock yourself away for hours on end i dont see the harm at all!

• Makes me glad to hear what you think^^

Well lol i have a life outside the games,, i work, i go out with friends,, gaming is just like a hobby, i do it because its fun^^

• Well there's lots of little things we paint to complete the full picture so if you like it and enjoy it then you just continue regardless! happy gaming and Christmas to ya!

• merry Christmas and happy new year to you ^^

• I don't mind a gamer girl. I'm a homebody so it works out in my favor

• I think gamer girls can have all the guys they want. Lots of gamer guys would appreciate you.

• It is your decision what you do on your free time, don't worry what strangers think.

• A girl who likes video games is a good quality.

• I have no problem with it.

• I love you already

• I don't at all

• I like gamer girls. I think it's really hot.
    What's your favourite games?

• I like girls who like to think they can play games

• Well i dont think i can play games,
      I know i can XD :p

I just had to say it!

• Guys who are really into video games will probably freak out and ask you to marry them.

For the rest of us, it's cool, as long as it doesn't dominate your life.

• I'm not a gamer myself, but I wouldn't have a problem with that. (I don't really have a preference either way, being a gamer wouldn't affect my opinion of her.)

I'm curious, would you date a guy isn't a gamer?

• Yea i would not have anything against dating a guy that isn't a gamer^^ As long that he does not have a problem with me being one^^

• Yea i agree to 100%^^

• I see a gamer girl as a... Fellow gamer
    I'd have nothing against you, but if you'd call me a noob online or try to show that "you are a girl and you play games" I wouldn't like you

• That i understand,, i really dont like girls that is like "HEY GUYS IM A GIRL!! IM PLAYING THIS GAME" bla bla bla..
      It kinda feels like some guy gamers like that but.. i dont really understand, feels like those girls are just there the say they are "girl gamers" to impress on the guys

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys that like video games like girls that also play video games simply because it's nice to share interests with another person.