What would happen if all women are genetically ugly and fat? Will the human population die out?

Answer my questions thoroughly. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• "ugly and fat" are subjective. What is ugly and fat to one would not be so for another. Also, if this were the case then I would think that the outcome may depend on what you mean in your question. Are you asking what would happen if the world were always like that or what would happen if we started genetically engineering women to be that way. If it's the former, then the human race wouldn't have the same standards as we do now. And really not all humans have the same standards as those in first world countries anyway. In some cultures, those that are the fattest are the most beautiful because it shows that they are well to do by being well fed. So, if women were always ugly and fat then we would not think what is beautiful now as beautiful in this alternate reality. We might instead think those with the biggest nose or the farthest apart eyes are the most desireable.

If you intended for your question to be the latter, then, really I think the same thing would happen. We would base our standards off of something else. If all were ugly then maybe we would turn to the strongest women to be the most desirable or maybe those that can best provide for a family or take care of themselves etc. I feel that we as a culture are always looking for ways to distinguish ourselves from others. Therefore I think that we would always try to find something else to classify women as desireable, were it that we were all ugly and fat. I don't think that the population would die out though, becuase let's be honest. Not everyone who has sex is doing it for love or even because they find the other attractive. A better question I think, would be; "Do you think the alchohol and paper bag supplies would dissappear due to sudden high demand?"

What Girls Said 5

• If the majority of the women in the world became ugly and fat then that would become the new standard of attractiveness. Much of what people consider to be attractive is based subconsciously off of society's general viewpoint. So no fear for the human population from that angle.

• No, if we were genetically ugly and fat you'd guys be into ugly and fat. It's called evolution. In fact we wouldn't be ugly and fat we'd be hot and voluptuous

• No mater how fat or ugly!! People would still have babies.. The human population would not die out

• No, because guys will sleep with anything!

• Well the standard of beauty would be different then. Although fat isn't what makes a person ugly, it's the face.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, if all women are fat and we dont have girls from the magazines then fat would be the new hot