I'm envious of kids nowadays cause of all the freedom with sex. I'm not that old but my situation was different. How to get rid of it?

Back in my time it was tough on me and kids like me because I grew up in a time where the shaming of bullying and social interraction between sexes wasn't as open minded as it is now. Now kids seem smarter and open to everything without judgment or bad parents threatening them and brainwashing them. People may not realise this now but bullying and harrassment can seriously diminish somebody's confidence and can ruin their live.

I swear you can never get an honest answer from a dude.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Now kids seem smarter and open to everything without judgment or bad parents threatening them and brainwashing them."

What planet do you live on? I swear this generation is brain dead you got it all wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say horny, not smarter and open to everything. Do you see the questions on here? Minors are asking if they're pregnant because they didn't use a proper protection. Having sex when they're not ready is not a smart choice.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't get rid of it; that which is ingrained runs deep, because that's what ingrained means, right! Ha! It's like saying "the river is a river!" No duh! I'm a genius.