Girls do u like guys that finance cars?

Let's say meet a guy with a $100000 dollar car. 28 years old do u believe he paid that car with cash outright. No the bank owns it

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if it's a luxury car or not. The vast majority of car owners finance or lease their cars. It's not that typical for a person to have full cash on the day they sign. Not unless they are getting a cheap car. So it wouldn't matter to me. High end or junker car, either way most will be financing. Not to mention that I financed my car so how could I say anything about someone else. I have a friend that is 27 owns three luxury cars actually and I have never thought any less of him. Now, if they were not paying on those loans then that would be a different story.

• Is he a sport star. 3 luxury cars wow ! A life of debt. What woman in the world wants to be with a guy with a hell a lot of debt. Buy a home latter going to be problems

• My dad used to own a business. Tho he owns two homes with water views.. Sold the company no mortgages anymore. Wonder when he will put a millon in my account. And he never bought luxury cars

• No. But he had two homes. To me, that is the same type of excessive use of money as is finanacing a car. They aren't different.

What Girls Said 5

• I would think his a bloody idiot.. Plus interest.. And if the car has an accident, his still paying off a car he doesn't own, it would be the most stupidest decision a guy could make is buy something he can't afford

• We know guys buy flash cars to impress girls. It's a ego thing. U could impress a girl with a car like mine a wrx sti

• Did you finance your car or something?

• No ! Modified. Thp exhaust system with manifold , kn filter. Tuned by msr performance

• i wouldn't think about it tbh.

• I wouldn't care if he financed a reasonable car. I find a man who is fiscally responsible to be attractive. ;)

• Who cares?

• I wouldn't care? But any guy with a car that expensive isn't the kinda guy I wanna be around. Probably stuck up and cares too much about material things and looking cool. Boring.

• I thought girls are attacked to status. Power. But the truth is anyone that finances a car is probably poor. Wouldn't have money take a girl overseas on hoilday or interstate. When I was looking at a new car I look at not spending to much , so it wouldn't take a chunk out of my life savings 60 k. House prices are going up. Think of your future wisely

• Some girls are but those ones only care about looking good. And I work hard for my own money, I don't need a guy to take me overseas I can lay my own way. If a guy has a lot of money, hey that's a bonus but A fancy car like that is just unnecessary.

• I don't mean him paying. I mean both of you paying to travel overseas.

What Guys Said 6

• I would tell her that if he didn't own the car outright, he wanted her to be in debt and spend a life of financial trouble if she hung out with him.

• I'm thinking that's why they don't have girls for that long

• I'm sure it would neither be a plus or a minus if a guy financed. Tho, financing a really expensive car could go either way, they could see it as he must be doing well to be approved for an expensive loan like that or they could see it as a turnoff that he's financing a car he can't afford.

• Some can buy a car for that amount in cash. Most people can't though. If a gal is hanging around you just for the materials, I don't want her.

I'd much rather have a $25k vw golf in cash paid in full than a $50k car I'm making payments on. I'm paying a mortgage on a condo and that's it.

• The ability to even qualify for a $100,000 loan at a young age is impressive.

• Don't young people buy homes! I own a wrx sti I payed it with cash. So I have money to spend on other things and saving up for a home

• I agree with u. Take some advice from me girls. A guy in debt is bad news. I had friends that financed cars they don't anymore. Well my friend mortgaging a home and took out a loan for a work vechile that's not enjoyable to drive. It's a work vechile not a luxury. The problem with society every guy is worried what a girls going to think of him if he doesn't look successful.

• Instead of buying a fancy car I bought a house when I was 19. Easy.

• Having to finance a car or house is just a fact of life for the average person. If you able to pay for even a $30,000 car outright, no payments, you're very likely living a radically different life than most.

• Most girls are gold diggers... -.- even if ur ugly if u have a nice car got money u got the women :p

• Not ! True for some. I attracted a model with my wrx sti. She owns a commodore ss. She loves that I'm ambitious and been in uni

• I don't like construction industry , my industry electrotechnology engineering

• Aha that's good then :) that's cool dude good luck!