What do you tease your girlfriend about? :) Just very curious about this ;)?

Do you bug her about a strange habit she has, pet peeves, an embarrassing moment you don't let her forget, that she's a hopeless romantic, etc? Share personal experiences because I think it's pretty sweet that guys like teasing/annoying their girlfriends, lol <3

Most Helpful Guy

• How bad she is at roller skating lol

• Lol :) That's actually pretty funny and sweet. Thanks for answering my question :)

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you think that's cute?

• I think it adds some excitement to the relationship & being playful can be fun :) Maybe it's just me, lol :)

• You like to be humiliated. It's a fetish

• I like humiliating him on occasion too :P Just kidding! Never to humiliate but just harmless flirting and playful banter that makes the relationship fun/entertaining :)

• Literally anything one of the things I consistently did though was anything here little sister told me he did I would tease her about the one I really remember is her sister telling me she never put the batteries in the charger and I would some how tie everything back to putting batteries in the charger I think she liked it but that my be why she broke up with me lol

• I always knew guys get some form of sick pleasure from teasing girls, lol ;) Thanks for participating in my question :)

• It's just because when we do it you give us a little smile and a giggle usually or you'll like smile and turn away and stuff like that it just makes us kind of happy and we get some enjoyment out of it so ya :)

• It's fun for guys and girls so I guess there's no harm in doing so, lol :P :)

What Girls Said 1

• I have this involuntary breathing thing, where occasionally I'll intake two-four breaths very quickly without exhaling again. He always makes fun of me & tries to copy it :p

• Aww, that's actually pretty cute and funny :) Anything you tease him about?

• His stinky feet lol

• Lol :) Interesting relationship & I wish you both the best! <3