Guys what are your thoughts on dating women say 5-12 years older than you? Not just for sex, but for a serious relationship. Are you open to it? Don't care for it? Why or Why not? Have you ever done it?
Girls what are your thoughts? Are you open to it? Don't care for it? Why or Why not? Have you ever done it?
- I Prefer Someone OlderVote A
- I Prefer Someone YoungerVote B
- I Haven't Dated Someone Older, but I'm Open to a RelationshipVote C
- I Would Just for Sex, but not a RelationshipVote D
- I Just Want to See the AnswersVote E
Most Helpful Guy
My wife is 5.5 years older than me.
I have a girlfriend who was 9 years older than me.
I have a friend whose wife is 9.5 years older than us (we are very close in age).
I was a total horn dog for a woman who was 15.5 years older than me.
Lots of men get involved with older women. Not sure why. It might be because they are not like middle school girls anymore and we sense that they are more appreciative of our relative youth and how much we idolize them.2