Older Women + Younger Men Y/N?

Guys what are your thoughts on dating women say 5-12 years older than you? Not just for sex, but for a serious relationship. Are you open to it? Don't care for it? Why or Why not? Have you ever done it?

Girls what are your thoughts? Are you open to it? Don't care for it? Why or Why not? Have you ever done it?

• I Prefer Someone Older
  • I Prefer Someone Younger
  • I Haven't Dated Someone Older, but I'm Open to a Relationship
  • I Would Just for Sex, but not a Relationship
  • I Just Want to See the Answers
This is interesting. Perhaps it's age ( I wouldn't be interested either if I were in my 20s), but it surprises me that more women aren't interested in dating younger guys. I usually date guys 5-7 years younger than me, by choice. One who was 10 years younger. I've never had much trouble finding someone (and I'm fussy as fussy gets).

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is 5.5 years older than me.
    I have a girlfriend who was 9 years older than me.
    I have a friend whose wife is 9.5 years older than us (we are very close in age).
    I was a total horn dog for a woman who was 15.5 years older than me.
    Lots of men get involved with older women. Not sure why. It might be because they are not like middle school girls anymore and we sense that they are more appreciative of our relative youth and how much we idolize them.

What Guys Said 14

• I've always had a thing for older women. My first ever celebrity crush was Sharon Stone when I was like 12. I would have been ecstatic to have had the opportunity with a women in her 30s when i was a teenager or early to mid 20s, but alas, the oldest a girl has been comparative to me that I've gotten was two years older.

Now that I'm in my early 30s, I'm not sure I'd want a relationship with women all that much older because it essentially closes off the chance of ever having children, but I would certainly have some fun with them given the opportunity.

• If society didn't make it such a big deal it could definitely work, I think one of the biggest reasons it doesn't work is because so many people try and stop the two and look down on the two if they were to try and have a relationship I am referring to an older woman with a younger man of course.

• I'm 20 and I'm open to dating someone up to their early 40s. ^ . ^
    Age doesn't matter that much to me; I just like a certain type of person. And there are some very attractive older women, haha~. Although for a serious, long-term relationship, it might be better if they're in their 30s... :o

• age means nothing to me

• I don't think any older woman would be okay with dating a guy who is 18, so I don't think I'd be open to it. I kinda like my age or younger.

• Age is just a number you can be with someone that's 30 and acts like she's in h. s and 15 . On the other hand older females have experience and tend to be a little bit more juicy and wet down there plus their oral game is off the charts... but then again if you get a fresh 18 yr old you can train them while they are young to be the ideal woman for you !!!

• I prefer older. Women my age range are too concerned with what everybody thinks, and have some kind of Hollywood/Mills and Boon idea of love. I think it takes a few years for women to realise men are not immortal and infallible vampires.

• 5 years yes, I'm fine with it. 12 years, no. That's put the woman at 47 and I'd like to have at least one child biologically the "old fashioned way."

• I've only been with older women... but now that I'm older I'd go with the younger women because the younger ones wanting to date older probably want a relationship. Still open to older though.

• I'm 21 and would exclusively date a woman up to 28 or 29.

• No, just the thought of someone being in middle school while I was born dating me just doesn't sit right in my stomach...

• Is she buying me stuff or... ? Like what's the gain to me?

• For sex: HELL YEAH, for relationship I'm not sure if it could work

• I have dated an older woman, I'd do it again! lol

What Girls Said 3

• My current boyfriend is over a year younger than me and I dated another guy who was like 4 months younger. It's not a big deal really. People make out it's a taboo just because of the media making out that it's normal for the girl to be younger. I was thinking about this in the gym earlier because a song came on and it made out that the woman was younger than the man.
    There are times in which I feel my boyfriend is naive to things but I remind myself it's because I've been through a lot more bad stuff than he has so I'm wiser, age doesn't come into that at all. Personality wise, we're very similar and he's got his own business, so he's mature and confident for his age.

• I do prefer someone older, but I wouldn't say no to a younger guy. I see nothing wrong with older women going for younger guys as long as they aren't underage. One thing that bothers me is when people act like it's okay for older women to go for underage males and it's not. It's wrong when it's male and female, and yet people say it's only wrong when it's a male going for an underage female. Both are disgusting.

• Prefer someone who is older