Am I attractive enough to get a decent guy to notice me?

After a horrible breakup after from my ex. We were together for 3 years... I think i am ready to try talking to guys. I'm just a little scared

Most Helpful Guy

• The wording for these rate me questions are getting clever lol if you think you're attractive then I guess you are... if you not then you know the answer

What Guys Said 4

• everybody is able to attract a decent partner xD it just depends on the persons perception of "decent"

• If that's what you wanna hear, I'm gonna say it. You are a very beautiful woman. But that's no what will make a decent guy "to notice you". Your personality will. Your sense of humor will. Your smile will. And it will be your job to realize if he's, in fact, a decent guy.
    (sorry for my English , it's not my language)

Good luck!

• Yes. Now what?

• I think so, what type of guy do you want?

What Girls Said 2

• You're beautiful, very nice smile ☺️
    Why are you scared?
    I know what you mean, I got out of a 6 year relationship and I'm scared of dating lol it's tough, just make sure youve given yourself enough time to heal :)

• You are beautiful.
    Just make sure you're a hundred percent healed from this abusive relationship you were in before trying to find another one