Is it bad that I want to have sex with women of all kinds of ethnicities, but would only get serious with my own kind?

Is that fundamentally wrong? Me and my friend discussed this he's a different race but we agree that we can only see ourselves with our own race long term.

• It's not a bad thing
  • It's terrible

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is normal to want to try everything there is out there to try.

I also think, it's normal to ultimately settle down with someone with the same, or similar, cultural background as you.

Now, if you were to totally fall head over heels for someone of a different culture, and deny your feelings for them, because of the culture/race issues.. that is different.

I've dated people of different backgrounds. All my most serious relationships, have been the ones most similar to me.

What Girls Said 6

• Sorry but it's quite predudiced to only view women of your own race as "worthy" I dating. Ethnicity maybe because of strong cultural ties but just flat out race- come on man don't just make women of other races sexual objects not worthy of human love or affection.

• It just seems a tad immature. Like someone has already mentioned, it is wrong to turn people into sex objects, in any capacity.
    But... If you can live with yourself, which I'm sure you can, you'll do whatever tickles your fancy.

• You can't choose who you love, if the person you love happens to be a different race or the same sex, you can't help that. As long as you're happy why does it matter what race they are?

• Because I can't see myself with anyone outside my race in a serious relationship.

• Well thats you. i guess. I don't care what skin color someone has.

• When you want it? NO its not bad... When you do it? YES it is bad and it's terrible...

• I'd find it insulting if a guy wanted to have sex with me only because of race but because of that I would be not be good enough to date.

• I think it's natural to want to explore, but in a way you are leading the women you're involved with on if your in an actual relationship. If the hope for a future with you then you're wasting their time and being dishonest.

What Guys Said 4

• "would only get serious with my own kind"

erm, we're all human my friend. you can't help who you find attractive though. Having said that, if you are willing to have sex with them, you must find them some what attractive, which means you refuse to have a relationship based solely on ethnicity, which is kind of racist. Its hard to believe racism still exists actually.

• It's more compatibility than attraction.

• Plus my dream girls are always my kind.

• Compatibility has nothing to do with it and the fact that you are still saying my kind reinforces my point of you being racist.

are you seriously telling me that there are no woman of different ethnicity compatible with you?

• I can understand your point of view... starting a family with someone of your own ethnic group = less cultural differences to overcome

• It is fundamentally wrong. But then again so is asking strangers about this randomly.

• I know I'll get downvoted, but most people know how I feel about this.