My boyfriend asks why I don't any string?

well out of no where he asked why i don't? while all girls usually do. i told him that i simplg don't like it nor find it comfortable. though i felt a little down that he's comparing me to other girls

am sorry i weren't that clear... what I meant is that he asked me why i do not have nor wear a g-string by comparing me to his older sister and other girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be more concerned about him complaining about you to other girls. If you don't find wearing them comfortable you shouldn't have to wear them. I've surprised my boyfriend by wearing them once and a while (and for a short amount of time) but I agree with you that they're uncomfortable. I just have them for special occasions but for the most part I wear underwear that's comfortable. I make sure they're cute looking, and my boyfriend doesn't mind. I think he'd rather I be comfortable than wearing something all the time that would be uncomfortable all the time. I actually think he prefers the surprises to be honest.

It's a private thing between you and him, he should not be complaining to other girls about this.

• no he did not complain. he was just telling me that girls usually have it or wear. anw thank u... your answer really helped.

• No problem and thanks for MH

What Guys Said 5

• Guys generally find g-strings hot, he wants you to do it to turn him on, don't feel down about it, if you can't, don't, he has to accept that in order to be with you.

• It's an innocent question about attire. Ignore it.

• yes ur probably right. thank you

• I have no idea what you just said

• wearing a G-string people. Come on. Sure the question is not clear, but still... string, g-string.

Anyway, you should look into it meaning, did he reproached it to you or simply asked it. Maybe he was curious as to why to don't wear it.
    If he said it as a reproach, then your answer should be enough. Or maybe he has a fetish with the g-string

• well i took it as a normal question and i did answer him simply by saying that i find it uncomfortable.. and he said ok in his mean way :p i know him when he gets upset. i just don't get it why he did especially that we don't have sex and he never saw me in my underwears nor naked... we live in a closed society if I may say. i simply do not understand why he got mad.

• maybe it was his way of saying that he wants to see you naked :)
      Not sure on this though. You should talk to him about this and ask why he got mad. You know that frustration builds up and everything explodes because of the tinniest, most insignificant things. You should have a relaxed conversation with him. I think communication is the key no matter the society :)

• What are you talking about exactly?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think I would find string comfy either. I understand, I don't have a boyfriend but I would be sad if he compared me to other girls. I would be fine with he asking 'why I don't have string' but saying 'while all girls usually do' I would get mad. :)

• I have no clue what you are talking about?

• Could you please explain more simply just what you are going on about. :)

• Okay, since you said "comfortable" I'm going to guess you're talking about something wearable. So a g-string?

• yupp... sorry I weren't that clear