What do you think is going on?

So I've been dating a girl for almost a year now. We have our ups and downs but our love for each other is pretty solid I should say. She says she loves me And wants a future with me but lately she has been pushing me away. She will say some of the meanest things to me and call me out of my name and I just take it. Then she will realize that she is being fucking rude for no reason and come to her senses. Then she apologizes and tells me she loves me. Then a few days later she does the same shit again. Flipping out on me being rude to me for no reason at all. We had sex and she thought maybe she might've been pregnant. So we waited for her to toast a test and Then before she took it she started being mean to me again. So I got fed up with it. I told her if being with me makes you so miserable you need to find someone that makes you happy because I can't seem to keep you happy. I also told her if she does really love me And wants a future with me she better start treating me will respect and start talking to me like I'm a human being.. So what does she do.. She ignores me for a while And decides to go take a plan b pill to terminate any chance of her being pregnant. Some days go by and she is still having pregnancy signs so she takes a test and It came out negative. But for some odd reason she still believed she might still be pregnant so she waited and took another. By this point in excited of the possibility of being a father. Then before she takes it she tell me that she doesn't want to have a baby. She will just give the child up for adoption. I told her of that a the case than I will raise our child myself. She said no.. Some time goes by and now she needs space to figure things out. She will randomly tell me that she loves me and wants to one day have kids with me. And when I say I want that as well and that I love her she goes back to her old mean ways. I don't know what she wants from me or what is going on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her. She sounds too immature for a relationship, none the less a baby! Find out if she is actually pregnant by going to the doctors as tests are sometimes inaccurate. She legally without your permission can't put your child up for adoption (you need both parents to sign off parental rights to the courts). You shouldn't be with someone who flickers with the idea of loving you, that's just mean and unfair. Your far too young to be enticed in such a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• From what I gather is this behavior started before the pregnancy confusion. If that's the case especially then you should get out of it. No one should have to doubt they're loved and she definitely has you doubting her love for you. Obviously if she's pregnant then step you need to be responsible for it etc. But you shouldn't allow yourself to be treated like that.

• Honestly a pregnancy scare is extemely stressful and that can make people lash out at others

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't be excited about the prospect of having a child with a woman who treats you this way even before you have had a child with her.. in my opinion.

• Sounds unstable... She needs more cuddles.