Why white girls are likely to cheat than Asian girls?

White people dont have a culture. They cheat because they dont know how to be faithful and come from a society that makes it morally easier to cheat on someone. In Latin, African and Asian cultures women are taught to be loyal in relationships, if they were to cheat it'll be looked down on big time. Their divorce rate is high as well, which is 51 percent.

White girls are promiscuous and deemed to be more liberal than other girls. Also, Asian girls are white-guy worshiping whores. End of the story.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you group a bunch of cultures together and call it a colour, what do you expect?

oh, by the way, over here in asia, lots of women cheat. we're just better at not getting caught. but 'yellow' a. k. a 'asian' isn't a culture.

• saw this on the news last week but a recent study found that in japan more than 1 in 5 married women admit to cheating. the thing is VERY FEW JAPANESE WILL ADMIT TO CHEATING.

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously, dude, fuck you.

• Stereotypes
    - both do cheat
    but my friends around me dont do that

What Guys Said 5

• "White people dont have a culture" <----- Yes they do.

People in every race cheat.

What's with you guys on here and y'all's obsession with Asian chicks?

• Haha whites don't have a culture? Racist much? I'm irish and Scottish. I have a stronger and older culture than many people do. Get bent dude. Let me know when your family fights alongside William Wallace to liberate an entire country.

• You realize you made yourself look like a silly ignorant racist fuckbag right? O_o

• I pity you... So much that I cannot begin to explain what an asshole you are... Just die and make the world a better place to live for the rest...

• Obvious troll.