If you aren't well endowed, are you suppose to lower your standards/take whatever you can get?

Are you allowed to have standards and such? I understand there are many who aren't a fan of the small man part haha

Most Helpful Guy

• How, exactly, would that work? If you're four inches, you can only date a 4/10? Six inches can date a 6/10, etc?

I'm not mocking you, I just don't understand how you would adjust your standards to compensate for a small penis? Ugly girls and overweight girls can still be "size queens", and really attractive women can prefer a smaller guy.

I can just picture the pickup line now, "Hello. I'm not particularly well endowed, and I don't find you attractive, but you're probably the best I can get. May I buy you a drink?"

What Girls Said 4

• It's not the size, just how you use it, or your hands, or your mouth...

• I think guys worry about this too much. Women like the whole package not just the unit ;)

• It ain't the size of the ship...

• Don't ever feel like you need to lower your standards because you don't think you are well endowed. Honestly, it depends on the girl. If she is shallow enough to allow you to let her walk all over you because of a confidence issue, she's not worth it. You deserve to be completely happy and the right girl will love you just who you are. And no, I'm not being cheesy, I'm just stating a fact.
    I'm going to be honest, the best sex I had was with a smaller guy and he knew what he was doing and I'm guess it's because he did his research by reading up the best sex positions and everything to make his smaller size more pleasurable. Maybe do that? Gain some confidence in yourself and know that even though you may be smaller in size you know what you can do with it and that is just an added bonus to your awesome self!

What Guys Said 4

• If you set your standards based on the size of your penis you have far greater problems than a short penis.

• I'm just wondering. I don't know if I go after the wrong type of girls, but there's no way I could've picked size queen types of girls 100% of the time. It's not possible

• Well, do what you gotta do.

• No just be you and be confident dude.

• pc society says no..

• Yep, you know the score... Course not noggin! Cease this attitude at once!

http://i.imgur.com/sjLZnLq.gif