Girlfriend parents hate me?

So we've been sneaking around about once a month after her parents forbid us from seeing each other. Her mom called me ugly a coward a loser asshole pretty much every name is the book. Used to be an awkward kid and used to not feel so great about myself. Got into bodybuilding changed my perspective but I have to admit that really hit home. I love this girl I don't know how to approach this. Her parents are simple black and white people. The are not that good of people. I came there wit the best intentions.

What Girls Said 1

• try to convince her to talk to her parents... and also talk to her parents in her presence

• That's what we just did.. they wouldn't even give me a chance to talk

What Guys Said 1

• If you have been sneaking around with her, no wonder the parents are angry.

About the only way you are going to get through this is to go an apologize and plead mercy. Whatever they say, just take it (even if it is BS) because that is the only way you are going to have a chance - let them get their anger out, apologize profusely and ask them if there is any way you can see her (what conditions). They may say no now, but perhaps with time they will back off... but it is going to take time.

• Well this went down a year ago. I have them a year to cool off. They never knew we would sneak around once a month. They won't ever let me see her. She is 18 I'm 21. The only way is for us to move in together which really isn't an option right now.

• No its solid advice dude. This has just been an emotional rollercoaster.

• hang in there...