Why would hot girls use dating sites?

Since they can date any guy they want in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes being hot is not all there is to it... sometimes personality traits affect your social life, thus limiting you to potential dates, and even friends... so people end up either alone or in dating sites, irrelevant to how ugly or how attractive they are. Being social or having luck in the dating department has nothing to do with looks, only partially... the rest is all in personality and many people on dating sites are either anti social or have come across many bad relationships and end up with the last resort. ~And also~ lets not forget about all the FAKE hot girls and guys on there too :D! too many!!

What Girls Said 8

• Because there's more to it than looks. It's a convenient way to meet a lot of people no matter how you look and decide beforehand through talking if you have things in common and can hold conversation. It's not easy to find someone compatible, no matter how you look.

• Abstinence is the best policy... so don't ignore my messages :(

• Lol. So much for using anon. Pretty sure I know who you are now. Haha!

• YOU WILL COMPLY WITH MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

• Because they are crazy and guys that know them in person first normally just stay away from them.

This girl I used to work with was really hot and guys wanted to bang her. As soon as the guys started to see how fucking crazy she was they started to keep their distance from her.

• Dating sites provide information about the person, so you at least have (or think you do) a basic knowledge of who they may be.

• Y'know, I ask myself the same thing about hot guys.

• Maybe to get validation?

• Or perhaps they do have difficulty finding guys to approach them in rl

• Hmm I don't know why I use it. Boredom perhaps.

• I use dating sites for simplistic reasons: my hectic life doesn't allow me the freedom of trying to find guys to date in real life and I don't have the time to scout singles scenes. Using dating sites allows me the luxury of filtering out guys I wouldn't consider dating from those who I would, then having some communication with them before attempting a date in real life.

It is also untrue that a hot girl can date any one she likes in person; you would be amazed how many guys steer clear of attractive girls out of fear of rejection or that the girl must already have someone.

• They're usually psycho or super bitchy, or they would have any guy they wanted. The fact that they look great and dont, often says a lot about their personality.

What Guys Said 10

• To find a guy. They can't date any guy. I wouldn't date every girl some guy thinks is hot. Tbh I doubt there are that many on dating sites though at least percentage wise.

• I would say a significant percentage are 6 and above... and I am willing to consider a 6 if they are awesome... just I can't go below the level of "pretty"

• 5 is average. 6 is above average. :P

• I got ya lol

• Three reasons:

1. It opens the dating pool. Esp. for those either in large cities with no time to wander or in small towns with no population variance.

2. It is far quicker and asynchronous communication.

3. It is noncommital communication.

• I guess, it is a really good way for shy or busy people to make new acquaintances or even find their love there. I used some iPhone dating apps like Tinder. I like it very much, honestly. My brother found his girlfriend from Russia on the https://mymagicbrides.com website. They are really happy together. Therefore, my thought on the dating websites is that they are a very nice way to find new people and to fall in love

• 1. No they can't. This site will prove that hot girls often intimidate guys who are afraid to ask them out.

2. They can't find any decent matches in real life.

3. Derp

• Because they might be single.

• For attention obviously.

• For ego boost

• 1. Validation. Most women crave validation. The average girl gets at least several messages a day.

2. She wants to handpick a certain type of guy.

• Mostly to get attention.

• True, why is that?