Does it sound like my boyfriend is taking his anger out on me? Or is he actually angery at me?

Ok so me and my boyfriend hung out Christmas eve, we had an amazing time and everything, then Christmas came and we only texted once, no big deal, (btw we go to different school and can only text sometimes), I thought it was because we weRe with family, he acted very good and had no sign of being mad those past 2 days, but then today I texted him my usual "hey babe" and all I got was a hi, so technically I got the 'one word' responses, I dont know what he's mad about and everytime I ask he just says "nothing" or "no", I tolled him I went to a party and he sounded fine with it, even laughing when we hung out, so I asked if he wasn't alright with me going to a party on new years, so I just want to know if maybe this I usual and I don't have to worry or if I should worry.
Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, his anger is coming from the amount of love you give him. If you were to fall back and let him come to you in every way then I guarantee things will change. Don't text him, don't call, don't wait on him, show him that at any second you can be his ex and with the next. I use to do the same thing to my girl friend. Get mad at her for no reason at all, especially when she asked me a question, I would give her short answers on the phone, we stoped talking after a while and lost our connections becuase her love was too much, I didn't have to chase anymore. Bottom line never stop the chase

What Guys Said 4

• There must be something going on... can you not CALL him and ask?

• Sounds like you busted him doing something he was not suppose to do.

• If you think there is something wrong, then go straight to him to get an answer in person.

• maybe you should go straight to the point and ask him what's wrong

What Girls Said 0