Why do some women always attract angry, obsessive men?

I tend to attract all those men. And that's all

Why do some women always attract angry, obsessive men

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows... maybe she is partially sending off vibes to those kinds of men? Hard to say...

• What kind of vibes

• Both actually

• if you wish to message me you can... Anyway i think that is your issue. You kind of want to be saved, so they respond to that. When you see they have issues, you want to save them... and the thing is you probaby don't really need saving, and you can't change them... and neither can anyone else.

What do you think you need to do about it?

What Guys Said 4

• I consider myself to be a happy guy, and not obsessive (obviously If I really like a girl I will think about her a lot. But no Charles Manson-like behavior). Anyway, it could be that maybe you present yourself as a bit too "agressive". Here is what I mean, sometimes I will walk by a girl I like and first thing I do is shoot her a smile, if she returns it and seems happy, I will talk to her. If she just looks away or seems upset, I tend to leave her alone. Maybe you are displaying too much of a dominating personality and the more sensitive guys are scared off by it.

• Maybe you see it this way because there's a lot of anger and stress in the country.

• I am not fucking angry and obsessive I SWEAR!

• I'd mark it down as mere coincidence rather than a consistent specific attraction.

What Girls Said 0