Date around, but never get into a relationship?

Long story short. I have huge trust issues. But I get lonely here and there. And date around, but never have sex. I just look for the company.

I do tell the guys this. But I'm starting to wonder if it's okay to tell them or to just keep it to myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great your honest at least anyone dating you knows where they stand, a lot of guys can be looking for one thing so at least you are getting rid of them and lperhaos all you need is an understanding guy who you can build things slowly with and then your trust will start to grow and things can develop from there, also this is a very lonely time of year if you don't have a partner so I think it maks it more difficult but I really hope 2015 brings you everything you wish for

What Guys Said 2

• I have trust issues, too. I'd rather not be taken advantage of.

• Sharing your personal ethics are totally good for future... you can be safe with your words because boys casually expect relatationship with a girl

What Girls Said 2

• U may be limiting yourself by saying this up front. Guys may then not take u very seriously. Perhaps u are shooting yourself in the foot a bit out of fear. Why don't u just relax and let be what will be?

• I'm the same way, except I have sex with them. But that's only if I really am interested in the person. I tell them right away that I'm not the "relationship" type because of trust issues. I think its good to disclose that because honesty is necessary.