I'm a white guy who likes black girls. Do I have a chance with a black girl?

I have a huge crush on this one black girl but I also am strongly attracted to black girls in general. Because I'm white, I feel like they won't like me. Do a lot of white guys like black girls? Do a lot of black girls like white guys? And do I even have a chance with a black girl? I just like them so much.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Yep, you have a chance.

• Of course you have a chance with them. Just approach! Don't be shy haha

• Some will like you, some will not.

• He want some chocolate :P

• I'm glad you're willing to step outside your comfort zone. Plenty of people don't. They'll say "Oh well I get along fine with black people." Completely misunderstanding that there's a difference in "getting along" with people of another race and actually dating someone from another race.

• Yes, you just got to put yourself out there and you'll find the girl for you.

• I dont mind dating a white guy at all. depends on the guy. for me its flatering when a white guy is interested.

• I'm sure they would :D
    My current boyfriend is white :*

• I doubt it but worth a try

• I find white guys super attractive

• I find it really weird when people specifically say they like black guys or black girls like we're something special. Black guys are just guys and black girls are just girls. Some are gonna like you, and some aren't. Just approach us like you would approach any other. If you're not worried about aporoaching non-black girls, then you shouldn't be worried about approaching black girls. Like I said, some are gonna like you and some aren't. Based off of your pic alone (I don't know your personality so it doesn't play a factor here) I wouldn't date you. Personally you're just not my type. You're not ugly, just not for me. My friend, on the other hand, would probably find you attractive. People are attracted to different things.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course you have a chance bro. 👍

• They're not an entirely different species... so I don't see why you would have any issues.

• I know. It's just kind of a new thing for me and I'm a bit uneasy about approaching it.

• I hope you're well endowed.