Dating 5 year older guy than me. Is it okay?

Is it okay to have that much oldness between the guy and girl? how much do you prefer

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes 5 is nothing I dated a guy when I was 25 he was 73

• wow what? :D Tell me you're not kidding me haha!

• Nope not kidding he was very very very nice to me unfortunately I met one of my exes and broke up with Jim that was his name

• woah well I haven't heard of someone dating a person THAT old! so just surprised :D

What Guys Said 4

• If you are 18... It's fine!

• Not at your age.

• it's fine , love doesn't know age , but since u r under 18 , i think he is not dating as i think , he's just want to date u for fun , be careful :)

• Im not 18.. im under 18 and he is 18

• i said under 18 :<
      anyway good luck :)

• oh im sorry.. i didn't read it well :P

• That depends on how old you are...

For older people a five year difference is nothing, on the hand if you're in your early teens I think it might be a bit much.

• Oh :( I'm 14 and he's 19

• If it feels right I guess it's not necessarily a problem, but it's something I would be weary of.

What Girls Said 2

• So you're 14, and this guy is 19... hon, that's a bit too much of a gap.
    In most places, anything sexual between the two of you counts as rape, so that might be a pretty good indication that it's not right.

• Since you're 14, and he's 19, then no it's not okay. He could get in some serious trouble due to you being underage.