Alright, I need help with some girl Im talking too?

Basically, she's a random girl who messaged me on Facebook and she's goes to the same Uni as me but she's beautiful! This is the convo so far:

Her: Hi, I saw you posted on the Facebook Uni page. Have you started the finance work now? X

Me: Hey, I've just competed the ratios. What about yourself? X

Her: Ah really :( I can't find any of the numbers to fit the questions. I'm finding it so annoying! I haven't done any of it x

Me: What do you need help with exactly?

Her: It's literally the questions. I can't find the relevant information in the case study! x

Me: You can check the lecturer's results equivalent to what we're supposed to do on Blackboard. How comes you're working at Christmas! x

Her: Really.. so has he answered all the questions we need to answer? And it has to be done at some point lol :( how comes you are? x

me: Not the exact questions we're supposed to answer. He used the Synthesis Plc report as an example. Haha, I did mine last week! can't be singing Christmas carols and stressing over Return on Equity.

Her: Oh okay I get you! And wow you have finished it? And hahaha so true!!

Me: not finished only questions 3-4. I attempted 2 but it was just so damn boring reading the auditor's report! Have you made a start now?

Her: lol aww I wish I had done some! No I haven't, I'm on my way to work so will have to start on Monday!

What do I say to that and what hints is she giving me? Is she interested in me? Shall I stop talking to her? I don't wanna blow this! I want to eventually take it to the point I ask her out! Don't give me pickup lines because they don't work and are awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems to me like she is just looking for help with the study things and seen as you have done it she knows she can attract you to help her

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Um... I think she's really into work at the moment... maybe try asking her? Im not really a love expert, but give it your all... that's the best you can do! 😜

What Guys Said 0