Girls just be real honest?

I met a girl 18 years old at college. We're now dating but she said "nothing serious".

What does that mean? my friends tell me it means/translation "don't get mad when i screw other men".

Most Helpful Guy

• All that says to me is that you show her too much attention. If she says it's nothing serious then so be it. Don't turn it into something it's not and deffinetly don't get mad. It's a different story if you want her to actually consider what you both have as somthing serious. If so, you have to take full control of the situation becuase to me it sounds like you like her. In order to get her how you want it you need to fall back and let her come to you. Flirt with other woman, don't show her the attention you would show a girl that is serious about you. dress to impress your self, and be genuinely happy all the time. Show her that you can care less, show her that she can easily be replaced. I guarantee after a short period of time she will be asking questions like "so you don't like me anymore" or jealous questions like "oh what is she, your gf?" When all you were doing is having a conversation with another woman. Me personally I would cut her off. Still fuck her but emotionally cut her off. She will be trying to make it something serious sooner then later.

• She's new to high school anyway, let her find her self. Let her do those harlot activities lol you sound to good for her anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• It's like an open relationship

• Means open and fair if she sees other guys as in she keeps her options open... she is young

• You have a smart friend :/

• It means she's not serious about dating you, and will date other men.

What Guys Said 2

• Your friend is right.

• Your friends have it right... It seems like she is looking for something more casual.