Hypothetically if the roles were flipped?

And girls had the responsibility of asking guys out and finding a place to go.

Where would you choose to go and what would you and that guy be doing?

I phrased this question so badly *facepalm*
Yes I know this happens.
This question was a horrible failure...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• It was not a horrible failure! I'd take my very special someone to Daytona Beach Florida and cuddle them and Kiss them and stare into their eyes all day and tell him how much I love him :)))

• Hypothetically? You do know that this does happen, right?
    I don't know, I've asked a few guys out on dates. They weren't really 100% official, but it's still something I guess. I really like walking, so I often went out on walks with this one guy. The longest we walked was around 10 km I think. We've gone to caf├ęs as well.
    In my opinion, where you go or what you do on the date isn't really important. What's important is that you get to be together.

• I phrased this badly :((( yes I know this happens. I agree with you, but I think it's also important to be somewhere where the scenery isn't boring, somewhere with a nice view. But I imagine on a 10km walk that happens :)

• Well, I live in the city, so the scenery isn't all too great here. There are some ok views in the outskirts, since that's where most of the nature is. You gotta work with what you have.

• Oh gawd I understand that 100 percent lol! I live in a city sorround by about 50 miles of farms...

• Will you go on a date with me? I pick church.

• You and me. In church. That might be absolutely hilarious.

• Haha sounds bomb. They'd just think we were speaking in tongues.

• Even better haha!

• I do ask guys out. But have been rejected 100% of the times. Womp womp. Oh well :/

I always suggest to go to my one of my favorite restaurants (which is called FlatTop) or go to the park or even a museum. I don't really like movies, I fall asleep in them :/
    Or whatever he likes as well. As long as we can spend time to talk to each other and get to know each other is fine by me.

• Wow. You and lumos. You both seem smart and you're both pretty, yet you always get rejected... I don't get it. By the way you've got it exactly right Dating isn't so much about where you go or what you do. It's about spending time with that person you like and getting to know eachother. I'm just shocked you two get rejected...

• Haha thank you :3
      But it's not like I asked out a bunch of guys, just about a handful. Rejection does suck, but it's part of life. :)
      I guess I need tips on it? That's a reason why I'm here lol ^_^

• You're doing it right, you just have to shrug off rejection and move on to the next one :)

• Amusement park or searching abandoned areas/houses with him (Surprisingly, I have done the second not the first).

• Searching abandoned houses would actually be interesting. Creepy but interesting. Abandoned barns stuff like that. I don't want to go to tha hood and explore crack houses.

• Amusement parks would definitely be fun. Searching abandoned houses? You mean, haunted houses? I suppose I'd be up for that, especially if it was Halloween .

• Abandoned houses! Can I come? I love Old houses

• it would involve pajamas, blankets, and video games. thats it, thats the whole shebang. and if we remembered to feel hungry i'd cook something, not entirely sure what though. i make a mean baked mac n cheese

• i would bring him on a desert beach
    and we'll have sex!

• If the roles were flipped? Really? Lots of women already do things that men are "supposed to" do. I'm one of them. My guy lets me figure everything out and he just goes with it. He's actually kinda lazy sometimes :-/ but I make up for it by doing things that men are "supposed to" do. So if the roles were flipped, I'd be sitting on my butt playing videogames while he tried to figure out when and where to go.

• Sorry if it read like I was generalizing. I know that those roles don't effect all men or women. But a lot of guys are raised to do those things. So I'm just curious if women had to come up with the date what would they choose to do. So I guess just decribe erryday life for you lol!

• Yeah kinda

• I've asked out all my exes and boyfriend so this isn't hypothetical for me. Matters on the guy, my current boyfriend is athletic so I took him bouldering.

• I'd take him to a restaurant that serves something I know is his favorite. Then I'd probably take us somewhere to try something we've both never done before. Like rock climbing or a cooking class, etc.

• We'd be going bungee jumping.

• Not movie
    Maybe go for casual meal or drinks or play bowling

• Thanks for not assuming I'm stupid and/or sexist and answering the question I wanted answered. :)

I actually know a couple places that are bowling and a restaurant in one. They're actually really fun!

• Naw it isn't sexist :)
      Two in 1 then the place must be huge, we have it separate in shopping mall

• No, they aren't that big. Less lanes. Only like 4-6 lanes and the restaurant area goes around.

• So girls don't usually have an opinion of where to go? Oookay lol I don't know mini golf?

What Guys Said 8

• I would spend many hours grooming myself and deciding that my style is all wrong.

• "And girls had the responsibility of asking guys out and finding a place to go." <--- in our days both genders can ask out each other

• I can barely wait until the moment that people stop making up excuses about how "oh, I phrased it badly"
    You meant EXACTLY what you said. Sexism by tradition goes deep.

Anyways, some already do that, in fact, in a reasonably working relationship, both sides pick things rather than just expect the other to get shit done while they're just sitting around moping and putting all and every blame on their partner.

• Actually I did just word this badly. But you can think what you want big boi :D

• Jesus you got a lot of shit for this question. Relax, folks.

I understood what you meant and I liked the girl that said she'd kill the guy and bury him in the woods. That was hilarious.

• i take her to my home and prepare a good coffee with my love and takes her to my balcony for a good talk.
    if it is simply.

• You are saying that guys shoukd act like girls and girls should act like guys in the topic of dating!

I would use a lot of make up and wear beautiful pink dress and a red lipstick...

Lol!!!

• No I'm not saying that. I'm bored and I want to see if it was up to girls, where would we go.

• @nert73... World is made of different people :)

• Oh, yes. I've noticed haha I have noticed

• would be nice if reality was like this, well at least girls did it as much as guys did

• Guys might start turning girls down. "girl, go back to yo mama"