Is this true about fat white girl and black guy's relationship?

Fat white girls date black guys because they have no chance with white guys. The reverse is also true that black guys are being used and manipulated by white girls so that they can get one. Black guys are tools for white girls. Some white whales only date black thugs. When they get slim, they began dating white guys and lie about their pasts. This is my observation based on information and stories I've read online. I am not a racist person and do not tolerate discrimination. I may be wrong if this offends you. Sorry!

Here is one of the responses from a white girl:
SassyConservative10 months ago
I get hit on all the time by black men. Although I never have and never will be romantically involved with a black man I do have a few black male "friends" that do things for me like wash my car, cut my grass and take my trash out. They will go out of their way to gain the approval of a white women that it's almost pathetic. All I have to to is flirt and make them believe that their might be a chance and they are at my beckon call. Black men are such tools.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree. There are plenty of white guys into fat white girls, and let's face it most people want to date within their race so of course there are going to be more white guys with fat white girls than there are black guys with them. People let stereotypes create this perception. I would not be surprised if it was a white person who came up with the perception. It stems from black guys stereotypically liking girls with big asses so whoever came up with the perception probably said that black guys thus like fat white girls.

As far as black guys being manipulated by white girls while that may be truth in some cases I doubt it is in most cases. Typically it seems some white girls are genuinely attracted to black guys and not trying to manipulate them for the "white cause". This again is a racist white guy's perception and dream.

Yes some white girls only date black "thugs". Some white men only date black girls. Some white men only date Asian girls. Some white men only date within their race. Same with white girls. You point?

Where I live there are plenty of fat white girls who only want white guys. Typically the slim girls are the ones who want black guys. Not the fat white ones. The fat white girls figure that all they can get is a guy within their race if you want to play stereotypes and perception... and that makes sense given what I said earlier about people typically dating within their race.

• SassyConservative10 is a bitch and so are the guys that are doing shit for her lazy ass. Typically that doesn't happen unless people are getting paid. Sounds like a rare case to me.

Me personally I've never cared for the approval of any race of girl. Doesn't matter. I'm me and that's all there is to it.

• I think she's right. White girls are the most promiscuous and manipulative when it comes to dating. They know that guys will like them no matter what.

• Girls in other races can be just as manipulative and going back to what I said earlier I guess that doesn't look good for the white males then since they date white males the most.

What Girls Said 3

• "Some white whales only date black thugs. When they get slim, they began dating white guys and lie about their pasts. "
    " I am not a racist person and do not tolerate discrimination."
    Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster. I'd say no comment, but I already made a comment.

• We'll @sassyconservative is a bitch

• I meant well*****

• You sound uneducated and ignorant. It's very unfortune for a guy to like you because of your body. It will decay and rot when you become older. Your personality is extremely awful. So, enjoy while it lasts.

• Probably so keep barking dog

• That is so NOT ok...

What Guys Said 8

• "Fat white girls date black guys because they have no chance with white guys.", false.

• You are failing to acknowledge the trend.

• I am retarded and cannot acknowledge things!

• I think she is paying them, no one would continue those service for free for a long time. She is probably paying them with money or sex and she is making it seem like that isn't the case because many white girls fear that if word gets out they were with a black man then the chances of them being with a white guy again will drop. I have seen it happen a few times, this also depends on where you live in life too

• Yes, clearly not a racist *sarcasm*

Actually, my stepmother, crazy bitch that she is, is fairly attractive and pretty slim and dated my father, personally I've gotten attention from nice looking white girls myself (I just suck at flirting). That's just a myth losers made up to feel good about themselves.

• no
    and this whole post is coming off very ignorant

• It's true and harsh, yet resentment is what they have when someone points out the balant truth.

• any proof to back up that shit you are spouting little fella?

• All Blondie's hunts black dudes like in xxx
    ... I hate these Blondies

• Sassyconservative10 is right, I don't know why black men are so possessive over black women if there just going to talk to a white women right after , I just think they need to stop lying and actually be loyal to their woman , and some of them actually turn gay which I find hilarious

• Funny.

• On the other side of this white males turn gay for another reason... still has to do with black males though LOL. I'll let you guess at what what is.

• *at what that is

• Yeah its true the girls who commented here are fatty i think.
    it might happen depends on their sexual mood

• Thank you for pointing that out!

• "that do things for me like wash my car, cut my grass and take my trash out" this made me giggle.
    Yeah, pretty much. Sometimes attractive white girls will go after black dudes just because they are bitches and white guys won't put up with it. Not always the case though, I think it happens often.