Guys, do you view girls approaching as 'desperate' or 'slutty'?

A common complaint i see when girls get asked 'why don't you approach' is that they say it makes them seem 'desperate or slutty' when they do so.

Would you view them that way?

And girls how would you feel if you found out most guys didn't think this way about girls who approach? Would you approach more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys may not think its slutty I think I hear that from gurks nit guys, but they just don't like it. Like they think "it's the guys job" and if the woman does it they will reject her bc it just doesn't sit right.

I've seen love gurus explain if you approach a guy hell mess around with you but will never love you bc he'll get bored bc you approached him. I think that's complete utter bs.

If you guys get to the point of a relationship he's not going to reject you bc a few months ago you asked him out.

He might just say no in the first place. Bc you asked him out.

I've knoen guys who liked a friend and she asked him out and he wouldn't acceot..

I've also seen guys reject an advance only to then later ask her out in his terms.

It's not the guys fault if he was raised to think that way, but as an adult he has the option of choosing to see wimen as human beings equal to himself in resoect , or as beings it's his job to control.

If a guy ever said no bc I asked I wouldn't regret it Id be happy to know that's how he thinks. And glad to be rid of him.

So it totally boggles my mind when women say things like I can't approach bc he won't like it... Like who the fuck cares about him at that point- good riddance.

Honestly it really annoys me that oeople choose to not do something that's heakthy fir their seif esteem bc someine might find fault with it. It should be very very clear to that person that the oersin wjo puts yiu diwn for having a healthy self confidence is not good for you and their behavior should not be encouraged .

Everytine you bend your will to suit someone's prejudice you encourage that behavior in them and they go on thinking it's ok.

I don't see it as simply an issue if who asks who but as much more. It's about control.

So yeah you can just ignore the fact they don't resoect you doing sinething that's perefctly normal and heakthy , so you can get into a relationship with them... but you can't ignore

• Ignore someone not respecting you.

And it's unlikely that if one thing is such a huge issue of control other things will not follow.

Also as you say plenty of guys would love it so ehy give the tossed your attention and use them as an excuse to it do something that's good for you to do and that would be welcome.

• Point is if you really like them you'll just be happy to sit in a tree eating apples just bc they asked even if they are a she:)

• I've seen a lot of girls not guys* say it's slutty.

Not "love guruse" :p

What Girls Said 6

• Why would it be desperate or slutty to approach a guy. If it is I must be a desperate slut cause I have done it many times. LMAO hahahahaha

• i don't know i guess some girls are just taught or told these by other girls usually :P

• I only stick to my cat. Meeeooww!

• I only stick to my penguin... uhh *whatever sound penguins make* :P

• Lol! Stop it! You should know how I sound by now <.<

• I didn't realize people thought that 😳I don't approach so much because I don't want them to think I'm weird or creepy or something xD not because it would make me seem slutty :O

• a lot of guys prefer to have their pick

• I wldnt view them that way
    infact I admire their courage

• I don't know I've approached a few guys and they liked me. I've always asked my guy friends on their thoughts about girls making the first move and they like it so I don't see what's the big deal

What Guys Said 7

• No I think it's brave for anyone to do that.

• Nope, I don't see anything wrong with a girl approaching. I encourage it.

• No of course not. I view them as brave and cool lol.

• it's admirable

• Nah... I think:

"Yous a hot and sexy chick that needs some ranch sauce! Yay!!!"

Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

• Women are not built to approach guys. Men are the aggressor.
    I've seen women put themselves in the viewing distance of a guy they like, hoping he sees her and says something.
    The most is strike up a friendly conversation.

• I wish there were more slutty girls. Sluts give me more confidence bc I have a better chance of smashing yknow