Tall girls? Attractive or not?

I am talking about girls who are like 178 cm or taller with a slim healthy body.

• Yes, I find them attractive.
  • No, they are not attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• The taller the better! I wouldn' mind it if she was taller than me - even though girls who are above 188 cm (6'2") tend to be quite hard to find...
    With short people, I have trouble mantaining eye contact. It feels weird to (literally) look down on other people.

What Guys Said 19

• Girl if you are hot you are HOT! And this is coming from a rather short 5' 6" man. If a taller woman was interested in me and I her I wouldn't care if she was 6' 6" (it would be interesting in the bedroom though ;)).

• Tall girls are very attractive, and their height is reflective of a growing (pun?) trend. Girls are getting taller. Tall girls should be proud that they are tall. It doesn't mean that they're better than little people, but just that they should embrace their height.

• Thanks this was very uplifting :)

• Yes. And that's pretty much the ideal height for a girl, in my view.

• Yeah absolutely I'd go out with you if you're cute and we get along. I'm like 182cm I've been with girls my height before. I'd even consider someone who was taller

• Absolutely. I'm 6 feet tall (almost 183 cm) and girls that are as tall or just a little bit shorter than I am, I find extremely attractive.

• Tall girls can indeed be attractive.

• i actually prefer girls that are 165cm or taller ideally 180cm

• Whoa that's a first lol

• they're better if they're thicker basically

• i lost my virginity to a girl who was 6ft 1in
    I don't know how many centimeters that is but she was taller than me at the time probably by 3 inches!
    so yeah i have always been attracted to tall girls ever since, or maybe i was always attracted to them

• I'm 178 cm and I love tall girls, even if they are a bit taller than me, especially if they are slim and fit ;)

• Mm mm legs. Attractive. For me, I'd go to 175 cm (5'9") since I'm 5'4" and still want to be able to kiss her standing up.

• Thats nice height... it rare but awesome!

• Tall girls are a nice cool drink of water

• Just as attractive as short girls

• I can cope.

• Would you go out with a guy 4 inches shorter than you?

• Yeah it's possible if I like him why not

• Anyway, some tall girls are attractive, some are not. That goes with anyone of any height.

• Extremely attractive, yes. If a girl is tall with a healthy looking body, I immediately notice her. I'm tall as well so it's great when a girl isn't half my size, it's convenient, sexy and refreshing!

• I'm more than fine with that.

• i find them very hot and sexy, are you implying you are tall?

• Yeah I happen to be tall lol but I was just curious.

• i'll be 27 in a week

• Is a 27 year old guy too old?

What Girls Said 7

• Im 172cm which is tall too I think no one ever complained about it.. all guys I know love tall girls :) But some girls are always claiming in front of me that they wouldn't like to be so tall because they wouldn't wear heels but people say they are just jealous :) do you know what it is very hot if a tall woman wears heels ;)

• Tall girls have those long sexy legs ;)
    Yes they can be hot, or ugly. Just like any other height. Some guys will love it, some will hate it, again, just like any other height.

• I'm sure guys find them attractive but mist try to avoid them because they don't want a women taller than them. by the way if you search tall girls in the Twitter search there sooo many rude tweets about tall girls, I almost cried. They even have a #Shortgirlappreciation and it gassed up all the shorties on Twitter. I've never felt so insecure in my life😂😞

• Omg are you serious? Just don't mind them! There are people who appreciate tall girls too as you can see :)

• I think it depends on the other person and their preferences. Some like petite women, some like VS models ;)

• you need more than just height and slimness to be attractive.

• Let's just say you're good looking and have all that stuff that makes sb attractive, the main point here is to see if tall girls are preferred or not.

• I don't know but I'm short and this is making me sad cause tall girls can be models

• Sorry I have been told girls are supposed to be short my whole life. And I happen to be tall so I was curious what people actually think.

• It's not someones height that makes them attractive. So if you're pretty than chances are men will find you attractive. The rest doesn't matter.