Do exes ever come back?

Just wondering have any of you guys had exes come back to you? did you take them back?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Shen i was young i was off and on with a couple of girls. I really liked one of them but we were too young. Needed to sow some oats. Dated my wife for five years straight and it worked out as we have been married for a long time.

• Yes. They don't stay but they do come back.

• Yes, but 99% of the time it doesn't last.

• From what I understand they do

• Who goes where

• If they're rejected elsewhere, sure!

• Yeah, but she just wanted to use me. I wasn't having any of it.

What Girls Said 5

• Unfortunately, they do. And surprisingly enough, they are way more annoying that they were.
    You made a mistake of dating them in the past, and they are always there to remind you.
    Grr- Great!

• Iv'e had one come back but I didn't take him back. There was a reason that I broke up with him in the first place and nothing has changed since then.

• He did and I took him back the first time. Then he made me regret it, and tried coming back again but I didn't give him a third chance.

• Once a guy leaves. He never comes back. I've had 9 boyfriends and all never came back. In saying that it could be a statement more about myself

• Yes and mine got married to me we have 1 beautiful daughter now.