Why do you want a partner? How do people figure that out?

What drives you to seek a relationship? How did you realize what you're looking for and why do you date?

Most Helpful Guy

• So I can share my feelings, so I can have somebody to talk to, so I can have somebody I trust and trusts me, so I can have somebody TO FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF.

Oh sry

What Guys Said 7

• If you don't like clam chowder then GTFOOMHBIKASWMBH!!!

cocina.linio.com.co/.../Clam-Chowder-664.jpg

• I don't. Because they have the absolute, legally and socially enforceable right to unilaterally fuck up my life forever, and they don't have the ability to divest themselves of that right.

• Caring for someone and being cared for

• FIRST OF ALL, Darwin has given us an idea: the all time purpose of life is to REPRODUCE.

• Simple: having someone is better than being alone. Well, I'm currently single and it doesn't bother me, but of course that my life could be better with a girl.

• How so?

• I think that a nice person can make your days get better. As I said, being alone isn't bothering right now, but my days could be better with someone. I just can't seek for it desperately not to make mistakes. It will happen sooner or later.

• I'm actually more surprised that there are people who don't have that figured out. We're kinda indoctrinated into this mindset, after all.

• I have no idea. I feel irritated half the time I'm dating. :S

• Well it depends on whether you're actually dating someone you like and you're compatible with, rather than just demanding stupid shit of each other.

• 1. Because I am human.
    2. I have no idea how they figure that out.
    3. Humanity. Urge to mate.
    4. I actually have a code of ethics that prevents me from dating.

• So you're mostly driven by lust when it comes to finding someone? Or something else?

What code of ethics?

• Best wishes sorting that out.

What Girls Said 4

• It used to be because I wanted to be in love. Now, I pretty much don't believe in it anymore.

• Well, I'm not really 'seeking' or 'dating', I sort-of just let things happen I guess. I'm still hoping that my idea of "true love" exists and that it's not just a fairytale. So.. I guess that's why I consider getting in a relationship. I've learned to accept a life alone if I can't find what I want though. I don't want other people's idea of 'love'.

• It is all about growing up and getting various experiences from things. For me, I look for someone who I can be friends with because I truly believe the best an strongest relationships start as friendships. That means I have trust in the person, we have common yet sometimes different interests, we can just hang out and talk about random topic that come to our minds, we want to be apart of each other's life yet we live different lives. Things like that. I personally think it's superficial to look for the most attractive person in the room, especially because everyone has different tastes. It isn't always about looks, but rather how well you click with someone else.

• Do you date without attraction, then?

• In order for there to be a lasting connection, there has to be some sort of physical attraction. My "type" is not society's most attractive type. I wouldn't say I day without attraction because in order for things to work, there has to be some level of physical attraction.

• The imaginary peer pressure of everyone having someone from today's to the beginning of man time. I don't like myself enough to be alone so I'm even worse alone.

• Being with someone else doesn't make it feel worse for you?

• Being with someone makes me feel better cause all the stuff I don't like about myself (my insecurities) are worthless cause someone still likes me.