Should I be concerned if he points his finger in my face, he's a sweet heart, gives me the world?

Or could he be playing. He calls me Tina Turner in a joking way. I dont think its funny. But he's like 10 years older than me. Im not a child. But he kinda treat me like one. Like one time he took me out for dinner and he asked me a question about some fruit, i pulled my phone out and was looking it up. And he was like kinda rushing me to eat and told me to just eat my food dont worry about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You and the rest of the female population go through the bad boy phase, all y'all see is assholes to date but will give you the world. don't date the billy bad ass guys and you won't get a finger in the face. He don't love you he sees that you take the abuse. He and the rest of the jerk offs make good guys look bad kinda like all men are the same. We aren't. Y'all are attracted to the opposite sex differently then men i get it.

What Guys Said 1

• What's the age difference?

What Girls Said 1

• hahahahahah he may like you see you like a sister. Usually my older friends treta me that way but they also flirt with me calling me babe or get mad when i talk to them about my crush.