I'd like to think I am a well rounded girl with lots of potential assetts to offer a guy but none like me?

Why dont guys like me im not ugly or rude or just interested for wrong reasons. I am pretty mellow and not picky I want someone who really likes me with a decent apperance and a nice personality. I dont usually get approched by guys. Whats wrong? Am I doing something that caused that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Within your age group it isn't that unusual. Guys might well like you but might not be able to show it.

What Guys Said 3

• You're most likely not as inviting and warm as you'd like us to think
    Try holding some eye contact with a guy you like or smiling more often
    Show him the signs that you like him lol touch him, hug him etc... then you'll see the difference
    Also are you in situations where guys can approach you? Are you always with a female friend or group etc...

• I read up on that about how dudes only aproach inviting women and I try to be as mellow and easy to talk to as possible but maybe im not as encouraging as I think

• It's not about just being mellow but more on looking feminine and approachable usually done by smiling a lot not excessively but at least when you see a guy look your way lol

• I m gonna really like u... Just message if u r interested

• You look like you have an average build, decent curves up top (probably a 36c), can't tell by your pic about the booty though.

Just wait Mr. Right will find you!

What Girls Said 3

• You're young, allow yourself to grow and find your own image, don't focus on what guys like or don't like about you. It abouts being someone you are happy with.

• They see beautiful girls, they think she's taken or you're just aloof and made no signs of showing they can approach you.

• Judging by your profile pic (if that's you) you seem to be very pretty and don't wear a TON of makeup. So yes, I'd say compared to a lot of girls and women you aren't that complicated, therefor not gonna drive every guy around you crazy with drama. I know it sounds cheesy but if guys aren't approaching you, maybe you need to start approaching them. Sometimes guys just need a little nudge in the right direction, which is you. Now dont become all "vixeny" but maybe your just too shy for them to notice you are interested/interesting. Hope this helped! ;) good luck!!!

• Aw thank ya so much im working on not being as shy (:

• Yea some guys just don't know how to approach shy girls ;) but I hope it helps!